Which one?

[Jenn's POV]

They both gave me their flowers and started arguing.

    Finn: OBVIOUSLY JENN LIKES ME! YOU TWO ARE JUST FRIENDS!

    Jc: WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!

    Wait what's happening. I honestly just met these guys like a few days ago.

    Finn: SEE? JUST FRIENDS! JENN LIKES ME!

    Jenn: GUYS, GUYS!

    Jc: YOU KNOW WHAT FINN? TO BE HONEST, I LIKE JENN MORE THAN SHE THINKS. I DON'T SEE YOU WALKING HER AROUND SCHOOL OR GIVING HER MOUTH TO MOUTH, SO WHY DO YOU BOTHER GETTING UP ON HER?

    Then everyone went silent and stared at Jc. I can't believe he felt that way. I like him too. But poor Finn, what are we going to do? I know I like him too, and he honestly LOVES me, but so does Jc. Jc looked around and saw everyone staring at him, and Finn started walking back to let Jc talk.

    Jc: Y-yeah. That's right, I said it, I like Jenn.

                                  *gasps*

    Jc: The truth is, ever since I saw Jenn, she made me smile. When she smiled, laughed, giggled, I'd feel happy inside. Finn, I'm sorry if I was being a jerk earlier, or if you were, we both know we like Jenn, but now, it's Jenn's choice.

    Jenn: Uhhhh....

    Finn: Jenn?

    Jenn: Guys.. I have to think about it. I literally just found this out. I need to really see who I can be with.

    Principle: JENN, FINN, JC, DETENTION! CLASS STARTED SEVEN MINUTES AGO!

    Jenn: REALLY?!

    Finn: AW COME ON!

    Jc: I guess we have detention to figure things out.

    We all walked to the library detention room and sat there, I put my crutches on the table.

    Principal: NO TALKING, NO TEXTING, JUST STUDYING!

    Then the principal left.

    Jc (whispers): Jenn.. I'm sorry for getting us into trouble.

    Jenn: It's okay, I had to know this.

    Finn: Yeah Jenn, maybe its for the best.

    Jc grabbed a pencil out his backpack and started tapping it on the table. Everyone was silent, it was so awkward. I'd look down, but when I'd look up I would see one of the boys looking at me and put their head down. An hour later, they let us go to our next class. Jc walked over to me to help me up and let me go to our next class. On our way there, everyone stared and tried to process what happened before school.

    Jenn: So... Jc.

    Jc: Yeah?

    Jenn: I just want to let you know, I feel the same way, but I also like Finn.

    Jc: Yeah, I know. But what if you and Finn go out? I totally respect your decision, but instead of hanging out with me, you'd hang it with Finn. I'll never get to see your beautiful smile, your cute laugh, and I can't walk you to class, he will.

    Jenn: I still haven't chosen yet, and this cast is coming off in four days...

    Jc: I'm still going to walk you to class.

--------------------------------------------------

                               2 weeks later

    Jenn: Guys.. I thought things out and I know what to do... I choose, f-

.............................................................................

(A/N) Ayy guys!!! So this is where I'mma leave y'all hanging here, and I'll see you guys next time.