Let's hang out

[Jc's POV]

I've gone two weeks without Jenn and honestly this doesn't feel right. I feel like I'm under great depression. Nothing is ever the same without her, but I can't believe what she did to me. I just found out she went out with Finn, and that made me jealous. I should be over her, after all, she did cheat on me. Agh, this doesn't feel right.. I should hang out with her today, as a friend... Huh..... should I? Ya, I will. I grabbed my phone to text Jenn.

*Texts*

Jc: Jenn we should go get some Panera later, we haven't hung out in a while.

Jenn: Are you sure?

Jc: Yeah, how about 3:00?

Jenn: Sure.

[Jenn's POV]

Yes! My chance to explain everything to Jc! I got dressed and grabbed my penny board and left in this (look at the link) http://goo.gl/MCH0F0 to Panera. There I saw Jc in (look at the link) http://goo.gl/XxDh2c with his board.

Jc: Hey.

Jenn: Hi.

Jc: Nice outfit.

Jenn: Thanks, yours is cool too.

Jc: Thanks.

We got our food and started eating & talking.

Jenn: So Jc... I wanna explain myself.

Jc: Yeah, sorry, I felt bad for not letting you explain.

Jenn: So.... Here's what happen. Remember Felix? From our 1st period class?

Jc: Yeah. What about him?

Jenn: Does he seem familiar?

Jc: Oh...... hmph, ya.

Jenn: Yeah, he's the guy who is tutoring me because I'm new to school. Since I'm new, I needed to be tutored, he randomly grabbed me and started kissing me. I tried to push him away but he kept holding me, and when you came that's when he finally let go. I'm sorry.

Jc: At least it makes more sense now, I'm sorry for not letting you explain too. I'll pay for all the food.

Jenn: You don't have to. I can.

Jc: No, it's fine. But its going to be graduation day soon, and we'll be going off to college. What school will you be going to?

Jenn: Online.

Jc: Me too! And so is the rest of the gang.

Jenn: Cool! But I will also be moving out of my house, and getting my own apartment.

Jc: That's cool! Trevor, Ricky, Kian, Connor, Sam, and I actually saved up enough money to buy our own house. We're moving in together especially for YouTube. We actually alright bought the house and we will be throwing a party for graduation day. You wanna come? It will be after the graduation ceremony.

Jenn: Sure, I'll come. Is there anything special I should wear or....

Jc: Casual clothes are just fine, I also wanted to ask you if you wanted to do a collab tomorrow.

Jenn: Sure. What's it about?

Jc: It will be about what we dislike about the opposite gender, so my video will be called things girls do that guys hate and yours will be things guys do that girls hate.

Jenn: Sounds nice! I'll come up with some things that guys do that I hate, heh.

Jc: Yeah, you go do that.

Jenn: So thanks for letting me explain the whole Felix thing.

Jc: Yeah, I missed hanging out with you. Things didn't feel right.

Jenn: I missed you too.

Jc: So there's one more thing you have to explain to me.

Jenn: What is it?

Jc: You and Finn...

Jenn: Don't worry, were not going out. Its just that we hung out once, and we had so much fun that I thought we should try going out, and when we went on the date it was awkward, so we decided to stay friends.

Jc: Oh.... Ok.

I thought he'd take that in a more harsh way but he understood, I'm glad he did.

Jenn: So where will we be filming the video for tomorrow?

Jc: My new place.

Jenn: Cool, what's the address?

I took my phone out to type the address down.

Jc: Its 7990 Something Road.

Jenn: Cool, I'll be there tomorrow.

Jc: I should get going right now, bye Jenn. Great talking to you today.

Jenn: Bye.

He gave me a hug and he left, and so did I. When I got home I thought of ideas for the collab tommorow, then I got everything down on my phone.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Soooooo, what do y'all think? Hehe I scared you guys using Finn, oops. So again with the links, I'll be using more of those throughout the fan fiction so watch out for more of those. Also, if y'all wanna talk to me my Twitter is @1jennxpennfan1 if you haven't followed me yet, and expect this twitter thing to be in every authors note, he he, sorry. So I'll see y'all next time, BYEEEEEEEEE!