It's....

Narrator -

    A week and a half after Jc and Jenn got back together, Jenn received an important call from a special person...

    [Jc's POV]

    I pulled out my vlogging camera and put my arm around Jenn's waist.

    Jc: Hey guys, it's Jc Caylen. Today I am with the one and only Jennifer X Pennifer and we are out at the uh... Where are we?

    Jenn: Um... El something beach..

    Jc: Well we're at El something beach today for a date and we haven't been on a date for like... weeks. I missed you Jenn.

    Jenn: I missed you too.

    Jc: So uh the plan today is to walk the pier, go to this trampoline place, then film for one of Trevor's music videos.

    Jenn: We got a LOT planned

    I kissed Jenn's cheek and we walked down the beach with Jenn's arm around my neck and my arm around her waist. I took my vlog camera and started to record again.

    Jc: So right now we are at the shoreline thing and I have this little water squirter, and I realized every time I sucked up water these little fish thingies would get sucked in and Jenn gets like, really grossed out when I squirt it out on the sand so right now she's playing with the sand but I'm going to go suck up some of this water and squirt it on her feet and all the little fish thingies are gonna crawl on her feet so, yeah.

    While Jenn was looking away from me, I sucked up water with the squirter and there were about 6 tiny fish in the squirter. I walked up to Jenn with one hand behind my back and another with my vlogging camera. I tried to make it look as not obvious as possible.

    Jenn: Jc? Jc what's behind your back?

    Jc: Nothing! Nothing nothing nothing

    Jenn: Jc, Jc I know what's back there

    Jc: Jenn Jenn just... just

    I was trying to grab her hand but I had so much in my hands I dropped the squirter and just started running after her with my camera.

    Jc: JENN! JENN GIVE ME A KISS! (<< hehe collab video reference)

    Jenn: AHHHH

    Jc: Jenn Jenn Jenn I don't have the squirter anymore see?

    I showed her my hands that only had the vlogging camera.

    Jenn: Then why the hell were you chasing me?!

    Jc: Because I wanted to. And YOU ran away.

    Jenn: Ya because-

    I bent over to pick up the squirter as quick as possible and I missed her feet and I ended up squirting her legs and all the fish squirmed around on her feet.

    Jenn: EW HOLY CRAP JC GET IT OFF AHHHH!!!

    Jc: HAHAHAHHA

    Jenn ran to the little showers and washed off her legs.

    Jenn: Jerk.

    Jc: I love you too.

    We walked over to the pier and I bought her a cotton candy. She got cotton candy on her nose but I didn't realize it until I went in to kiss her and cotton candy got on my nose.

    Jenn: You got a little something...

    Jc: Ya, you too.

    I wiped the cotton candy off Jenn's face and then mine. We drove over to this trampoline place for Trevor's video. The song was part of his xiat album.

    When we took a break, Jenn's phone went off. She ran over to it and looked up looking like she was so surprised.

    Jc: Who is it?

    Jenn: It's...

--------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) AYE EVERYBODY!! Anyone have a guess on who it could be? Never mind. Don't Answer that. You'll probably figure out who it is. Maybe you wont. Who knows? Anyways thanks for reading this chapter, I really hope you guys liked it! Also quick shout out to AmyGonzo_ for making a LEGIT Connor and Jenn fan fic, its really good! If you guys have the time, you should check it out! It's called Meant To Be And its AMAZINGG! Well I'll see you guys on Wednesday!! BAIIIAIAIIEIYE!