We need to talk...

(A/N) Hello everybody. You may be surprised at the name of this chapter. Usually when I have an author's note I post it as "updates," but right now I can't just name it updates. So I'm going to get straight to the point. I'm ending this fan fiction. I know a lot of you might not care as to this decision but I had to do this. I feel like every time I post a chapter the effort gets lower and lower and I just don't know how to feel about that. Now coincidentally as I'm writing this, today is also the same day Connor from O2L said he'd stop posting videos on O2L. I'm not I fluenced by that or anything, I've been planning this for a while. Now I know I just started the whole weekly Wednesday and Saturday thing but I feel like I'm pressured to this where it got to a point where this wasn't for fun anymore, it got to a point where I thought I was being forced to do this every week. I'm quitting because of those thoughts. I read my fan fiction over and over again at many times and realize that I complain over stuff that I create that isn't even that good compared to everyone else. Why should I complain? To get rid of the complaining I decided to quit. Now that doesn't mean I will stop making fan fictions, or just stories in general, I'm not quitting wattpad. I might make new stories in the future, I most likely won't if I feel pressured to do this. So I will be ending the fan fiction in three chapters. I don't know how, I don't even know the plot. I'm going to find out how I will just end it in a happy ending somehow. Thank you to everybody that's supported me just by putting a little comment or a vote. Thanks to the people who started reading this and didn't think it was rubbish. Thanks to the people who dealt with all my little author's note updates. Thank you all, and I'll see you on Wednesday.