Hi Finn

*texts*

    Jc: No Jenn, you know what? We're through.

    After I read that text I tore to shreds. I threw my phone across the room and slid against the door crying, then 10 minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I got up and wiped the tears out my eyes and sniffled. I opened the door and saw Finn. He started to talk to me in his little cute British accent. He was holding a tiny bouquet of flowers.

    Finn: Hey Jenn, can I come in?

    I was desperate for company to get the Jc thought out of my head, so I let him in.

    Jenn: Sure. Go ahead and take a seat *then I wiped my eye* I'll make us some pizza.

    Finn: Cool. Jenn, are you okay?

    Jenn: I'm fine. Just sit on the couch and you can watch whatever you want.

    I walked into the kitchen grabbing some frozen pizza pieces and put them in the oven. I went into the living room and Finn was using his phone.

    Jenn: So, when did you decide to come over?

    Finn: After Lia bailed on me. Oh, by the way, these flowers are for you. I was going to give them to you when we had the collab but you left so early.

    Jenn: Aww, thanks Finn. And.. Lia? What happened?

     Finn: I asked her out earlier, but she said no, and pushed me down.

    Jenn: Oh, poor you. I'm sorry. *I gave him a hug*

    Finn: Yeah, I came here because I needed company. I needed someone who could make me smile, someone who could make me happy to get all this stuff out of my head. I have to take counseling sessions, and our "restraining order" deal was passed. I'm sorry if I creep you out too, I understand. If you want, I'll leave.

    I watched him get up and walk towards the door.

    Jenn: Wait, no. Don't leave. Let's hangout.

    Finn: That would be great.

    He walked back to the couch and I went to go get the pizza slices. I brought them to the couch and we started to eat them.

    Finn: So, Jenn, I know you're not "fine." Tell me what's really going on, I will listen.

    I decided I should tell him to get rid of at least some of the sadness.

    Jenn: Well, you know how I'm new to the school, so I needed tutoring. The tutor I got was a really smart guy from my class, and we started studying. Then he grabbed me and started kissing me. I tried to pull away but he was holding me too hard. Then I heard Jc, that's when I started to really struggle. I ended up being able to push my tutor away, and I ran to the door. That's when Jc didn't let me explain, and we... we... broke up.

    Finn: I'm sorry Jenn.

    He came to me and gave me a hug for a pretty long time, 10 seconds or so. Then he kissed my cheek. I got pretty surprised by that, but I let it slide.

    Finn: It's still pretty early right now. We should go outside, get rid of all worries, and just.. Say goodbye to stress.

    Jenn: Sounds like a great idea.

    Finn: Alright, let's go!

    I grabbed my penny board and a beanie and just raced off outside with Finn and his penny board. We just rode straight and straight ahead, and we just laughed.

    Jenn: Wanna go to taco bell? I could use a drink.

    Finn: Sure.

    We penny boarded to taco bell and ordered drinks.

    Finn and Jenn: Hi can I get a Baja Blast? Jinx!

    Ha, we ordered the same thing.

    Cashier: Sure, aww you two are cute together.

    Finn looked at me and I looked at him and I just looked back at the cashier.

    Jenn: No, were just friends.

    Cashier: Uh, sure.

    She went off to go get us our drinks and Finn offered to pay. Then we left penny boarding to the beach. The ride wasn't that tiring, it wasn't far. When we got to the beach we sat on the sand and watched the sunset. I saw his hand moving closer to mine, and I had no idea what to do. But the purpose of this whole penny boarding trip was to get rid of all the worries, and forget everything, so I moved my hand closer to his and we held hands. It felt amazing, just truly amazing, but not the same. We looked at eachother and smiled.

------------------------------------------------

    After playing a few games on the pier, Finn won a blue teddy bear for me. It was really cute.

    Finn: So, what will you name it?

    Jenn: I dunno.

    Finn: Ok, it will just be... Sheena for now.

    Jenn: Sounds great.

    We penny boarded back to my house and Finn dropped me off.

    Jenn: Thank you so much for today Finn. It really helped me.

    Finn: Seeing you happy helps me. Bye Jenn.

    Jenn: Bye.

    I gave him a hug and he kissed my cheek again and penny boarded away.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey Guys! Sorry that its been FOREVER. So by now you either hate me for setting up Jenn with Finn or love me for giving Finn a chance. Tell me what you think! Also, Finn and Jenn are NOT going out, but we will find out what happens in the next chapter! Please leave a comment telling me what you think and I will see you all next time, BYEEEE! (P.S Thank you so much for 1.7k+ reads!!! I'm so happy and this is motivating me to keep writing so spread the word! Love y'all!)