Uh Oh pt.2

[Jenn's POV]

    Lia: And.. well. Here's how it went. When O2L had their first tour I came with them. Ever since, I dunno, I guess we just fell in love. Five months later I got the news that I was moving, so, yeah.

   Jc: Lia we talked about long distance, it doesn't matter if you're here now, Jenn is my girlfriend.

   Lia: Jenn, you know what, I see Jc's pictures with you on Instagram, I'm jealous, I see you two DATING in real life, I'm mad. Do you know what happens?

    Jc: Please Lia no you did this to all the girls I've even just TALKED to.

    Lia: No, Jc. Jenn, I will-

                               *bell rings*

    The next day...

    I saw Finn walk in with his arm around Lia.

    Jc: Really Lia? I'm not going to get jealous. Can't you just accept the fact that I'm with Jenn now?

    Finn: Jc? We're just being friends here. She was sitting alone during lunch, what a great friend you were. We're only being friends. I still love Jenn.

    Jenn: Finn please.

    Finn: Ever since the collab went up people have been shipping us too.

    Jenn: Oh come on. It was just a video.

    Then Finn came up to me and put his arms around my neck and he kissed me, but I pulled out 3 seconds later.

    Jenn: FINN?!

    Jc: WHAT THE HECK MAN.

    Finn: I LOVE you Jenn.

    Lia: I'm still here.

    Finn: Shut up Lia.

    Jc then punched Finn in the stomach. Finn looked down at his stomach, gave Jc an angry look, then swinged at Jc's face. They started fighting like crazy.

    Jenn: GUYS GUYS STOP!

    This is what I was scared about. This is why I didn't want to date anyone again in the first place. I, or other people end up getting hurt.

    Lia: See Jenn, this is what happens when you come along.

    Then the principal came in.

    Principal: Another detention, you guys are always aiming for this. FINN, JC, JENN, NEW GIRL-

    Lia: My name is Lia.

    Principal: Ok, "Lia," YOU'RE COMING TO THE OFFICE WITH THE REST OF YOU!

    Jc: Gee, again?

    We all walked into the principals office and sat down.

    Principal: What have you gotten yourself into? Why have you done this?

    Finn: This Justin boy here is taking my love away from me.

    Jc: Jenn is my girlfriend, Finn is just obsessed with her for some reason and can't get over the fact that Jenn chose me, not him.

    After a long discussion with the principal he decided what would happen.

   Principal: Lia, 2 weeks of community service and 1 month of detention for sabotage. Finn, 1 month of detention and counselling sessions.

    Finn: COUNSELLING? OH COME ON! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!

    Principal: For all I know you might get an F in a class and set the school on fire! Moving on. Jenn, you are to have forced separation from Finn for reasonable manners as to part of Finn's counselling.

    Jenn: I can live with that.

    Principal: Justin, one week of detention for violence and 2 counselling sessions with Finn to learn to be near each other.

    Jc: You don't understand, I'm busy VERY often.

    Principal: No acceptions. More disruptions further on and your punishments will become worse. You are dismissed.
--------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Hey yall! I was wondering if you guys think I should stop with the fan fic... Jia is real, I'm becoming inactive, there's constant cliffhangers, and there's just a lot of negative things. But it's up to you guys to decide. I'll see y'all next time, byeee!