Kiandrea Anniversary

(A/N Quick note for you guys, I understand Kian and Andrea may or may not have broken up)

    [Andrea's POV]

    A year. A whole year of me and Kian. I love him sooo much. Today's our anniversary and I got him something he said that he wanted for the past two months. He's literally been begging me to pre order it. I've been telling him I won't waste my money on something so stupid, but of course, it's not stupid! I bought him what he's been asking for, which is the newest Mario kart. Ever since it was announced to be released he has been freaking out about it. I also got him some shades and a new jacket. I'd get anything for him, because I know I love him.

    I was getting ready for our date at a "surprise" area. Kian told me not to wear something too fancy, so I could tell we weren't going somewhere expensive. He told me to dress casual, so I did. I ran downstairs and called Kian to pick me up. He came over to my house holding a bouquet of flowers.

    Andrea: Aww thanks Kian!

    Kian: No problem babe! Alright, so let's go!

    We walked over to his car and started driving. I noticed that we weren't going anywhere close considering he had to take the freeway. I waited in there for a while until we got to this mountain. We started driving up the mountain and I got really confused.

    Andrea: Kian, where are we?! Please tell me w are NOT going hiking!

    Kian: Shhh, trust me.

   Andrea: Fine....

   We drove a little bit more up the mountain then we go to this little parking space. The sky was clear outside, no clouds, just the bright sun. Kian helped me out the car and I saw a little picnic blanket and a picnic basket.

    Andrea: Awww a picnic! It looks adorable!

    Kian: That's not all.

    Kian took my hand and walked me to a rail. I looked over the railing and saw that we were above the Hollywood sign.

    Andrea: Holy crap Kian! Are we really that high up in the mountains?! How did you get access here?! Ohhh I love it!

    Kian: I got here with paid access. Now let's go eat that food I have in the picnic.

    Kian took my other hand and looked into my eyes, then gave me a kiss.

    ^Meanwhile....^

    [Finn's POV]

    I woke up and looked around. My room was a mess. I looked at the time and realized it was 3pm.

    Finn: What the crap happened here?!

    I got up and rubbed my eyes. I step in some alcohol. I tried to remember what happened last night and the last thing I remembered was being in a backyard taking some shots and suddenly feeling tired and passing out. I realized that I got drunk.

    Finn: Ugh Finn why do you have to be so stupid! You know better! You became so stupid you ended up talking to yourself.

    I picked up the things off the ground and cleaned up my room. I ran downstairs and saw how everything was clean. I looked to my left and saw a table piled with birthday presents. I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast and found a note that read: