Summaries

This will be a summaries for the whole 3 past seasons, what happened until now...

This season 4 will be the last season, I still don't know how many chapters it will be but for now I finish 20 chapters, there is still more of course...XD

So let's start the Summary for each season....

Season 1:

Kota and Kei were classmate for two years before they confess to each other and start dating, not that long they engaged and Kota go to Australia with his Friend Takaki Yuya to complete his studies. Daiki is Kei's Best friend and they are like sisters, she told Kei about her secret that she got engaged 3 times before but all was a failure, both of them - Kei and Daiki - started a business together which was party planning and it was successful. Kei have a big brother named Akira, he graduate with a perfect score from University and he worked as a CEO Secretary in on of the biggest company in the kingdom. Kei have a rival named Meiho, she tried to take Kota away from her but their love win and she disappeared, she is from Witch Kingdom, Meiho have one younger sister Chihiro and brother Kentaro, Chihiro search for her but she find her dead with a Commandment telling her who is the next queen and who did that to her.

Season 2:

Kota with his friend Takaki Yuya return from Australia to Tokyo Kingdom after their vacation started, Kota told Yuya about Daiki and he fall in love with her from first sight, he tried to get closer to her but she always refused him and stay away afraid that something will happened to him. Yuya didn't care about what Daiki think about him so he didn't give up on her until she accept him. Kei and Kota start getting closer but there is something between them which was Kei's power that make her faint every time Kota get closer to her. Chihiro found them and tried to get closer to them, she told them who was she and why she was searching for them, one day she tried to kill them but her friend Saya follow her to Tokyo Kingdom and stopped
her, then they become friend with the three of them. Kei and Daiki leave party planing field to concentrate more about there marriage. Daiki know the reason behind her failure engagements in the past, it was her schoolmate Ryutaro who happened to be a wizard, he get closer to Daiki many times until he take her virginity, Kei and Kota told them to get married first and fast to prevent the accident again, but first they make a family party, which ruin Daiki's mood because of some people.

Season 3:

 Daiki and Yuya finally got married but they face problems, since Yuya's cousin Kento make a move on Daiki but she stopped him. Kei and Kota have their first quarrel because of Kei's power, but they soon made up. Not that long After the wedding Daiki became pregnant with Ryutaro's child and collapsed, but Chihiro and says saved her and Also Kei who Happened to give her power to return Daiki's life with her power, after the things get better Akira started to date Chihiro officially, while Kei and Kota prepared themselves for their wedding, but in the same day of their wedding, Kei told Daiki to return to the palace and check on Yuya, she found him crying and all troubled because of his parents death. Kota, Kei with the others take care of Yuya who become sick, while Daiki tried her best to do his job with Hikaru's help, after the funeral Daiki know that she is pregnant and must be careful for her health. Akira was having a hard time because of his CEO offer, but he manage to think it carefully after Kei's words. Chihiro and Saya send Lilia and Hana to protect Daiki from their evil queen Bora, but not that long when she come and take Kei who was there instead of Daiki to get Chihiro and kill her. Chihiro's  brother Kentaro return and bring the evidence to take the royal chair back from Bora, because of that Kei return to Kota but she lose her baby, but Kota understand that and he focus on Kei's health. After a long coma, Kei open her eyes and spend the time with Kota before they told Daiki and the others. not that long Kota return to Australia to complete his studies as the vacation ended, soon Kei found out that she is pregnant so she went to Australia and surprised Kota.