Chapter 8

Yuta was reading some papers that his father gave him when the door suddenly knocked.

"Come in!". He said and the door opened.

"Sorry to disturb you Yuta-sama, I bring some tea for you".

"Thank you Jesse". Jesse placed the tea on the table and look at the serious prince.

".....Yuta-sama".

"Yes??".

"Sorry to say this but......Genki-sama is-----".

"I don't want to hear her name again". Yuta cut him coldly and Jesse look at him with a frown but he can't say anything back to him.

".....Understood, I will call you when the lunch is ready". He bowed to him before he leave, he stop when he see Juri and Aran looking at him.

"Sorry guys, He don't want to talk about her". Juri frowned and enter the room.

"Yuta-Sama! How Could You Ignore That?!! Genki-Sama is Missing And-----".

"Juri, Mind Your Business, I'm Busy Now". Yuta cut him firmly.

"....Is your work....More important than Genki-sama that much??". Yuta stop his read and think for a while.

".....Yes, Please Leave Now". Juri bite his lower lip in anger.

"Then.....In This case....Stop Blaming Your Father When He See His Work More Important Than You Or His Wife!". He said firmly before he leave the room, Aran wanted to stop him but he couldn't.

Jesse look at Yuta who close the book before he throw it on the wall.

"Yuta-----".

"Get Out!". He shout and Jesse sighed and leave the room. He walk and saw Aran trying to calm the angry Juri but fail.

"Genki-sama at home, go and see her if you two are worried". Aran look at Jesse who nodded to him. He run after Juri and hold his arm.

"Juri! Let's go and see Genki-sama".

"Eeh??.......Ok".

They go and ring the bell, Kota open the door and look at them.

"You two....". They bowed to him.

"I'm Juri and he is Aran from the Royal Palace, we are in charge of watching Genki-sama at school, but we come today as her friends, please can we see her??". Kota sighed and look at them, he know who they are because Hikaru and Yuya told him about them.

"Sorry, She is asleep".

"We will wait for her".

"........Sorry, it may take days". Juri and Aran frowned.

"Is it...Serious???". Kota look at them with a smile.

"No, don't worry about her, she is fine, she only need time to rest". Kota said and the two look at each other.

"Ok then, we will take our leave". They bowed to him and he smile to them.

"Thank you for your visit".

They leave and Kota close the door, Kota get down and look at him.