Chapter 9

"Ok then, I will tell you, but be prepared to hear the worse". Yuta nodded to her as he take a deep breath and release it.

"My Mom start a relationship with Dad after knowing him few times only, but she wanted to stop after what happened with your mother, aunt Saya told me that if there is a wizard guy love a normal girl from outside our kingdom it will be dangerous".

"Dad is not a wizard though". Yuta said and Aki nodded.

"I know that, it was someone else, he rape her and she get pregnant from him which put her life on the line, she died-----".

"WHAT!!!".

"Don't Shout!!". Aki said annoyingly but he look at her Shockley.

"Are You Serious??? Who Did That?!! Why Do You Know This Information??!". Yuta ask her and she rolled her eyes.

"Can You Shut The Hell Up And Let Me Complete?". She said and Yuta stay quiet.

"Aunt Saya told me, I ask mom but she won't tell me, so aunt Saya told me everything she know about your parents and Genki's parents too, So your mom died but only a few minutes because aunt Kei saved her, so that what they get, a wizard and a normal person is not good if they get in a relationship, but for mom and dad....Mom were confused and sad, she love dad but she don't want to get hurts or make him hurts, but as they start their relationship nothing was wrong, and another result came out, a normal guy with a witch girl is fine, Dad never give up on Mom, he know who my mom was and what is her position, yet he just wanted her because he love her, Mom couldn't do anything but to love him more and do her best to get him too, and that what was my parent's love story and how they start". Aki said as she smile.

"It was cute somehow". Yuta said.

"Your Parent's story is much cuter". Yuta frown.

"You Know Their Story??!!!".

"Yes, But I won't tell you, go and ask them yourself". Yuta pouted and sighed.

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you that even if you give up on Genki, You will be in a Hell----"

"WHAT WH----".

"If You Want To Stay With Her...You Need To Try And Change Her First, and I am telling you, changing her is hard because she is stupid sometimes, so Good Luck with the Kingdom and with Genki".

".....Hai~". He said plainly and Aki stand up.

"So, I will go now, see you another time". Yuta stand and bowed to her.

"Thank you for telling me that, I will do my best, by the way, you are not that evil". Yuta said and Aki rolled her eyes.

"I'm not evil, I just like to tease her, seeing her annoyed face make me laugh, ja".

Aki leave the room and return to her kingdom. Yuta sighed and look at Genki, he can't lie to himself, he missed her so much, he don't want to be separated away from her, but as a prince and he have a lot of responsibilities he need to make some distance between them, he hold her hand and smile.

"Everything will be ok, I will return to you when the things is all fine, I promise, so please wait for me ne?". He removed her hair from her forehead and bent closer to kiss her forehead, he look at her eyes and touch her cheek.

"I Love you...Genki". He kissed her lips slowly for a minute before he break the kiss and leave the room.

"Yu.....ta".

A drop of tear fall from Genki's closed eyes as she call him slowly.

"Is everything ok Yuta??". Kota ask him and Yuta nodded.

"Thank you Uncle Kota for letting us see her, I have to leave now".

"Let me tell you something before you leave". Kota walk to him and stand in front of him.

"You need to stay away from Genki".

".....I Know".

"No you don't know, I mean it, Stay Away From Her, I talk about it With Your Father, You Two Need To Be Separated, Forget Her". Yuta look shocked at Kota's serious face.

"But....Why?? I Know I Have a Lot Of Things To Do And So I Decided To Be Away From Her, But Now I Have To Forget Her?? Why??". Yuta said almost shouting and Kei stand next to Kota and look at Yuta with a smile.

"Yuta, this is for both of you, for now, focus on your studies and your position as a prince, Genki will return to school when her condition get better, we want you to live your life like you guys never know each other before, we were so rushy to let you guys be in a relationship----".

"NO!! I Said I Will ONLY Make A Distance Between Us Not Forget About Her!! I Will Never Forget Her!!". He shout and run outside the house, Kota sighed and look at Kei.

"Are you sure about that?? You know how much those two love each other, they won't forget about each other that easily". He said and Kei look down.

"I know....But....Genki need to learn her lessen, we can't leave her like that, she will be a princess someday Kota, we need to make sure that we prepare our daughter for this position, also Yuta, he need to focus more". She said and Kota hold her hand.

"I Understand you".

******************************************************************************************

Yuta enter the palace running to his room.

"Yuta!!". He stop when he heard Hikaru calling him.

"What is it now?". Hikaru look at him and he know that there is something wrong happened to him.

"Your parents wants to talk to you in their room".

".......Um". He walk to his parent's room and knock the door.

"Come in". He enter when his father allow him, he saw his mother laying on the bed while Yuya sitting next to her.

"What is it Dad? Mom?". He asked and Yuya pat next to him, Yuta walk closer and sit next to his father.

"....I will tell you directly without fooling around, Kota call me and we talked about you and Genki, We------".

"I Won't Leave Her! I Won't Forget Her!".

"Yuta hear us first". Daiki said but Yuta look at them sharply.

"You Get Us Together Since We Were Young and Now You Want Us To Forget Each Other? How Selfish You Can Be??! I Can't Believe You Want Me To Forget Her Just Like That!!". Yuta said almost shouting.

"Yuta Watch Your Mouth!!". Yuya said firmly.

"Dad, Mom, If I Didn't End Up With Genki, I Will Not Become The Prince! I Will Not Take The Chair After You!!". He said firmly before he leave the room, Yuya sighed and Daiki giggle.

"Why are you laughing??". He said and Daiki hold his hand.

"This remind me of you, you fight with your father because of me, you said you will not be the next King and will kill yourself if you didn't marry me". Yuya pouted.

"Yeah...I remember that, but for those two....We did a mistake". Daiki sighed and nodded.

"I Know, we were so rushy".

TBC~

Sorry For The Late Update For This Fic....>___<

I Was Busy Writing The Next Chapters And Trying To Find Out How Should I End it And in Which Chapter.....XD

Hope You Won't Get Border Because The Actions Will Started in The Next Chapter, A Really Big Problem!!...^3^

Tell Me Your Thoughts, Thank You For Reading This Chapter....^o^)/