Chapter 11

"CHIHIRO!!". Saya shouted and both Chihiro and Kota turn to look at her.

"Wha----".

"I NEED HELP!!". Chihiro rushed to sit next her.

"Call Aki And Tell Her To Prepare a Room For Kei". Kota frowned.

"Wait Wait Why???".

"We Need To Take Her To Our Kingdom And Treat Here There, The Fetus is Effected By To Strong Hit, if This Continue it Will Be Dangerous For Kei". Kota just look at them confused don't know what to say.

"KOTA!". Chihiro shout and he turn to look at her.

"The Baby or Kei??? We Can't Save Them Both, Sorry". He frowned and shake his head.

"Kota Hurr----".

"Kei....Please Save Kei". Chihiro and Saya nodded, Saya place her hand on his back and in second the blood stopped and the wounds gone.

"Don't worry about your sister, she need some power to wake up since Genki or whoever it was inside her took it from her, We will come again when we make sure Kei is fine".

"Thanks.....Please take care of Kei". Kota said sadly before they disappear from his sight, he sit and look around the place.

"Genki.......Kei".

*****************************************************************

"Honey?? Are you ok??". Yuya look at pale Daiki worriedly.

"No.....I-I feel something bad". She places her hand on her chest and take a deep breath.

"By the way, Yuta is like you". Daiki look at him.

"What do you mean??".

"He can since the atmosphere around him, are you sure that......This is not your power??". He asked and Daiki just blinked her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know".

"Don't you know anything about your family? Like your Grandparents??". Daiki shake her head.

"Both my father and mother's parents passed away before we born, mom and dad never talk about them before they gone too". Daiki pouted and Yuya sighed.

"That's strange, anyway, are you sure Yuta will be fine?".

"Stop spoiling him Yuya~ He will be fine~". She said as she drink some juice but her heart still aching because of something she don't know.

********************************************************************

Aki open her eyes and look at her two friends.

"Everything is prepared Aki-sama".

"Thanks, you can leave, this place will affect your power, try not to come in no matter what".

"Understood".

They leave the room and Aki take a deep breath, just then Chihiro and Saya appear in front of her, she widened her eyes when she saw Kei with her blood in their hands.

"Aunt Kei!!".

"Aki Come And Help Us! This is Your Exam!". Saya said and Aki stand next to her, Aki want to become a nurse like Saya and take Saya's position as a manager of the hospitals in their Kingdom, so Saya is training her from now.