Chapter 22

Yuta was studying with Jesse in their shared room during the break time, it's been three weeks now and Yuta is just doing fine in his new school.

"Yuta? Are you ok?". Jesse asked when he saw Yuta massaging his head.

"Just a headache, and I feel heavy". Jesse stand up from his place and walk to him, he put his palm on his forehead and sighed.

"As I thought, You have a fever, don't overdo yourself and take a rest, I will inform your teachers for you". Jesse said and Yuta close his book.

"Ok, Thank you". He lay on his bed and sleep, Jesse take out his phone and send a message to Hikaru telling him that Yuta is sick and may not leave this weekend to the palace if he get sick more.

*************************************************

"Ok, Tell him to take care of him". Yuya said after Hikaru tell him about the message that Jesse sent. 

"Understood,....Yuya, how is Daiki-sama now??". Hikaru asked and Yuya sighed.

"Still sad, after talking to Kota and know Kei condition she can't even eat or go anywhere, I am worried about her". A knock on the door take their attention and Lilia enter after Yuya allow her to.

"Yuya-sama, Daiki-sama wants to talk to you". Lilia said and Yuya nodded before walking to his room.

"Honey? Do you need anything??". Yuya asked as he enter the room.

"Yes, need to talk to you". She said flatly and Yuya sit in front of her, she look all serious which make her nervous.

"What is it??".

".......Dose everyone in the palace know I am pregnant??".

"Yes".

"With twins??". Yuya shake his head.

"No, I still didn't announce that". Daiki nodded.

"What is it about Honey??". Daiki look at him and smile.

"I'm hungry, can we go and eat outside today??".

".....Ok, I'm free today, now?".

"Yes Now, I will get ready, Ah! Please can you call Lilia? I want her to help me". Yuya stand up and leave the room to call Lilia.

"What's going on??". Hikaru asked.

"We are going to have dinner outside today, you and Lilia will accompany us, let's go to a private restaurant".

"Understood".

*****************************************************************************

In the restaurant, Yuya and Daiki were sitting in a private corner while Hikaru and Lilia sit in a far table and look at them talking happily.

"Lilia-san, you aren't eating". Hikaru said and Lilia look at him.

"Ah! Sorry I am......Well-----".

"Diet??". Lilia blushed and Hikaru laugh at her.

"Sorry to say that all of sudden, but believe me you look pretty enough, eat this, it won't ruin your diet that fast". Hikaru said as he pass some bread and salad to her, Lilia look at him and sighed.

"If I were single I will fall for you, Playboy". She said as she eat the salad.

"Even if you were single I will reject you since I have already someone". Hikaru said with a smile.