Chapter 24

"Genki?? Are you ok??". Kei asked as she see her daughter acting weird since she came a few hours ago.

"Eeh?? No! I-I Mean Yes Totally Fine Mom! How is the cake??". Genki asked and Kei blinked her eyes.

"Genki, you do realize that you didn't bring any cake with you right?". Genki frowned.

"Oh My God I Am Sorry!! It Fall From Me And I Forgot To Buy Another On! Sorry Mom I Will Go And Buy One Tomorrow". Kei shake her head.

"Genki what's with you? You are acting weird, what happened?". Kei asked and Genki look down and bite her lower lips.

"Ok, I will tell you mom, the police was following a thief and he manage to get me as a hostage when I was talking to my friend about the cake, the cake fall and all messed up, but there was someone helped me to get away from the thief and I felt like I know him for a long time, he was sooo handsome when he was worried about me, my heart start beating fast for him, even now". Genki said as she remembers her saver face.

"Wow, and who is this hero??". Kei asked and Genki pouted.

"I didn't get his full name, but I heard the man with him calling him Yuta-sama". Kei widened her eyes when she heard that, is it possible for them to meet already??

"Th-That's great Genki, looks like you were lucky when he was there to save you".

"I was~ I fall in love mom~ is it ok??". Kei smile to her and Genki shouted before she hug Kei and then rushed to her room, not that fast Kei's phone ring and she answer it.

"Dai-chan-----".

"Kamiki-san Just Told Me That Yuta And Genki Met Each Other!". Kei sighed as she now confirmed who Yuta is.

"Yeah, She just told me she met her hero too, and she fall in love".

"Also Yuta, he told Kamiki-san that he fall in love with her, Kei? Is is possible for them to meet again??". Kei smiled.

"Yes, if they are fated they will keep meeting each other Dai-chan, then we have to support them".

*****************************************************************************

Yuta was walking here and there while Kamiki looking at him, Oh! I didn't tell you my readers about this, but I think you notice it already, Because Jesse is now studying, Yuya ordered Kamiki to be Yuta's personal guard and let Jesse focus on his future, Jesse's role is just to guard him when they are in school.

SO! Kamiki hold Yuta's arm and stop him from walking.

"Calm Down Yuta-sama! Your Father Sure Will Tell You Something Good! You Did Well On The Task!". Kamiki said but Yuta shake his head.

"No No I Missed Up! I Almost Punch That Man When He Said Dad Is So Stupid! And I End Up Saying Bad Words To Him And Reject Everything He Said!! I Ruined Everything!!".

"Yuta-Sama-----".

"Yuta!". Yuta stunned when his father called him, Kamiki opened the door and Yuta entered nervously.

"Y-Yes Dad??". Yuya looked at him sharply that Yuta almost faint in fear.

"You almost hit the president". Yuya said coldly yet firmly.

"S-SORRY!!".

"But That was good". He said and Yuta look at him confused.

"Eeh? Why it is good??". Yuya stand up to stand in front of Yuta.