Chapter 20

"WHAT?? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!!". Yuta shout at her and she sighed, she expects that to come.

"Simply because her life were in danger, so by forgetting everything related to you and her power her life will be balanced and able to live normally".

"What do you mean by that? Why Me?? What is the relation between me and her power anyway?". He ask her and she walk closer to him and look at him in his eyes.

"Say....You know that Genki have transferring power right??". Yuta look at her silently.

"I will take this as a yes, and you guys go to the dream island, right??". Yuta frown.

"H-How did you know??".

"Before I erase her memory I look at everything related to her power, and of course you are related, it was your first kiss there right? Wow this generation surly move so fast~ Anyway, I erase everything and I told your parents about it and everyone agreed with that". Yuta was all shocked about this and don't know how should he react.

"How.....How Dare You Do That? Didn't You Think About Our Feelings?? That We Will Be Hurts!!". Yuta shout at her and she smile.

"Of course we thought about it, but we wanted to move faster to avoid the black future of both of you, it's for your safety after all, and by the way, I am here not to tell you this only I have another thing to do".

"What is it??". Lilia smile to him and pat his head gently.

"I'm here to tell you.....I'm sorry".

A sudden light flashed in front of him and make him lose his conscious. Lilia open her eyes and they were in Yuta's room while he is on the floor, she sighed and sit next to him.

"Sorry, but you have to forget about Genki too, it's not fair for her to forget about you only, this will be hard, I told you the things I know, the happy moment with your parents will stay in your mind, not Genki, everything will be fine now".

She leave the room and walk to Daiki's room.

"Dai-chan, how do you feel??". Lilia asked Daiki when she saw her waking up.

"Fine, thank you for taking care of me". Lilia helped Daiki to lay her back on the pillow behind her.

"Anytime, you need to be careful because you are pregnant with twins". Daiki blinked her eyes.

"T-Twins??....You are kidding right??".

"No, That's why I am here to help you like the first time". Lilia smile to her and Daiki nodded, still not believing the news, Saya didn't tell her anything about it.

"By the way Dai-chan.......".

"Yes??".

"The mission completed, Yuta forget about Genki as you want". Lilia said and Daiki nodded slowly, she discusses this from the day Genki lose her memory, that will be better for both of them.

"We did a big mistake for them". Daiki said sadly and Lilia pat her back.

"Everything will be fine Dai-chan, you need to rest more". Daiki smile to her and nodded.

"Thank you".

***********************************************************************

Hikaru was walking in the garden when he saw Yuya looking at the sky and sighing.