Chapter 16

On the third day, Aki enter the room where Kei is and stand next to her aunt, she look at her and sighed.

"Aunt Kei, when will you wake up?". She said and hold her hand, she frown and look closer.

"A Cut??". She use her power and find there is some dark magic still in her arm, she treat the cut fast and make it disappear with the dark magic, she scanned Kei's body once again and everything was fine. Just when the door opened and Saya entered the room, Kei open her eyes slowly, Saya stand next to Aki and look and look at her with a smile.

"How do you feel Kei??". Saya ask her and Kei look at her.

"Saya? Where am I??".

"In our kingdom". Aki said and Kei look around before sitting on the bed, she look next to her and saw Genki not far from her.

"Genki.....". She said slowly.

"She is fine, we deal with her, don't worry she will wake up soon". Saya said and Kei sighed, she put her hand on her stomach and close her eyes, Saya and Aki look at each other as they didn't know what to say to her.

"Kei-----".

"I Know.... Before I lose conscious, I know that it will be impossible, thank you for saving me". She said with a smile but it obvious that is a sad smile, Saya hold her hand and pat her head.

"Everything will be ok Kei, you are a good mother and we know that, don't lose hope and keep trying, we know how hard until you have Genki, we will be next to you to help you, but you have to take care of yourself more, Ne??". Saya said and Kei's tears fall, she nodded with a smile and wipe her tears.

"I will try my best, thank you".

************************************************************************************

Kei and Daiki meet each other and talked a lot, Daiki told Kei everything happened with Bora and what she told them, Kei was so shocked that she just listening to her blankly, not that long Keito wake up and sit with them.

"Keito are you ok??". Daiki ask him and he just look down and nodded slowly.

"What do you feel??". Saya ask him and he tilt his head.

"I...I Don't know, something inside me telling me that I did something, What did I do??". Keito ask them and they look at each other.

".....Nothing".

"Then Why am I here??". He ask them and Saya look for a reason.

"Well~ We saw you with Yaotome-say and take you to treat you". She said and Keito pouted.

"And how did you know where is Hikaru's place??". Saya slapped her forehead.

"We-We have our ways, we are witches remember?". Aki said and Keito nodded as he believes her.

"So now, we will wait for------".

"M-Mom....". They all turn to look at Genki who leave the room holding her chest and crying.

"GENKI!!". Kei rushed to her and hold her in her arms.

"Are You Ok?!!". She ask her and Genki shake her head and cry, Saya sit next to them and take Genki's hand away to place her hand instead.

"Her heart beat is so fast, Aki help me".

"Yes!".

"Kei, Sorry to tell you this but we have to erase her memories". Kei look at Saya blankly.