Chapter 3

Kota widened his eyes in shock, why? They are just perfectly fine and nothing bad with them! Why Now?? They Have Two Kids Too! Yes 2!! Aki and Makoto, how can they get divorce now???

In the room, Kei was all silent, Akira hold his head and sighed heavily, he is so troubled by that, he want Kei to help him, his only sister, his only family, he don't want to do anything wrong.

".......I Love Her". Akira said slowly and Kei look at him.

"But I Don't Want That, It's Too Much!". He said firmly and Kei pat his shoulder.

"Calm down, I need to talk to Chihiro". Kei leave the room and go to Kota and Chihiro, She saw Chihiro crying while Kota trying to calm her.

"Kota, I will talk to her, go to Akira-Nii".

"Ok".

He leave them and Kei sit next to her, Genki come from her room happily but stopped when she sense the bad atmosphere in the place, Kei saw her and smile.

"Genki, please go to your room for now I will call you when the dinner is ready". Genki nodded and leave the place to her room. Kei sighed and look at crying Chihiro.

"Chihiro, you know Akira-Nii can't do that right??".

"I know....I...I Don't Want Him To Do That Either".

"Then Why Divorce?! That's Too Much!". Kei said and Chihiro turn to face her.

"Kei, You know that I am the queen, suddenly my Kingdom citizens start saying that they want him to be the king and stay in the Kingdom , I told them that he is the CEO in his Kingdom so he can't do that, also if he stayed for a long time in our kingdom he will be effected,  But He......He told me to divorce him if I make him the King, the citizens wants me to force him, I Don't Like To Force Him! I Don't Want To Stress Him! I Love Him And That's Enough For Me!". Chihiro said while crying, Kei sighed and hugged her.

"Chihiro, He Love you too and he don't want to divorce you, but he can't be the King".

"My kingdom is so in a mess now because of that Kei! They told me if he won't be the king I should divorce him, and he because he don't want to make any troubles in the kingdom he agreed to that, That's Unfair!!". Kei release the hug and smile.

"Don't worry, I have an idea".

She take out her phone and call Daiki who was laying on her bed reading a book while Yuya sleeping on her lap, she looked at her silence mood phone and answered it.

"Yes?".

"Dai-chan, sorry to disturb you at this moment, are you free?".

"Yes Kei, What is it?". Daiki said slowly.

"Eeh? Don't tell me Yuya is there?".

"Yes, he is-----".

"Sorry to bother you, nothing wrong".

"Wait Kei-----". Daiki looked at her phone angrily , Yuya woke up and look at her.

"What's with Kei??".

"She is Pissing Me Of!! MIURA!!!!". She shout and in minutes the door knocked but he didn't enter.

"Yes Your Majesty?!".

"GET THE DAMN CAR READY NOW!!". She shout and she heard a loud yes from him.

"Honey Calm Down!". Yuya sit up next to her and hold her hands but she take them away.

"NO! I Let it Go For Many Times Already! This is Not The First Time Yuyan! But This is Enough! I HATE it When She Have a Problem Yet She Don't Ask Me For Help! Who She Think I Am?!!". Daiki said firmly and get ready to leave.