Chapter 7

Daiki return to the palace with Hikaru who take her from Kei's house, she walk to her and Yuya's room and open the door slowly, she though Yuya is sleep because it's his time to take a nap but he was awake looking at some papers.

"Yuyan, you aren't asleep". She said and take his attention.

"No, I suddenly remembered something I have to do". Daiki walk near him and look at the paper.

"What is this??".

"Yuta is almost 17 right??".

"Yes, So??". She tilt her head.

"Now he have to take at least one or two responsibilities like what I did, my Dad tell me to go to another kingdom to sign a contract, but it end up a war". Daiki laugh at him and he pouted.

"Stop laughing~ It's So Hard~".

"Don't Worry, Yuta Will Not Be Like You~". Daiki teased him and he pouted more.

"I Hope That! But I will not let him do something hard anyway". He turn the other side sulking and Daiki giggle at him as she hug him from behind.

"What is it now?". He ask her.

"Saya said...I'm two month pregnant". Yuya was all stunned for minutes even when Daiki release the hug.

".......What did you say??". He turn to look at her blankly and she smile.

"I'm pregnant". Yuya blinked his eyes, he didn't know what to say.

".......Wow, Time flow really fast". He said and Daiki pouted.

"Aren't You Happy?!!". He smile and get closer to her, he hug her waist and kept staring at her.

"I'm happy, so damn happy that I don't know what to say". Daiki sighed and touch his cheeks.

"You can say anything dear".

"Then....". Yuya get closer and kiss her lips.

"I Love you". Daiki smile and nodded.

"I accept that~".

"Do Yuta know about that?". Yuya asked and she shake her head.

"Not yet, no one know about it yet".

"Then let's announce it tomorrow, go to rest now".

"Hai~". She hug him and he pat her head gently.

****************************************************************

Kota enter the room and didn't find Kei, he sighed and walk to Genki's room, she was there looking at Genki sadly with her teary eyes.

"Kei, you need to rest". He hold her shoulders from behind but she didn't say anything.

"She will be ok Kei, I will stay next to her, go and rest". He said again and without any words she stand up and leave the room.

He sighed and look at Genki and touch her cheek and hold her hand.

"Genki....Sorry".

***********************************************************************

On the next day, Kei wake up and look next to her but Kota wasn't there, she go to Genki's room and saw him sleeping next to her, she smile and sit on the chair, she look at them both with a smile.

"You two look so cute you know?". She kiss their forehead and Kota wake up.

"Kei?".

"I will make some breakfast". She stand up and leave the room, Kota turn to look at Genki and she is much better than yesterday.

"This will be ok".

*************************************************************************

Yuya woke up early as usual and leave the room to start his work, he go here and there and saw Yuta standing outside looking at the flower garden all serious, he walk to him.

"Yuta, Ohayo". Yuta look at him and smile.

"Ohayo Dad".

"What are you doing here early in the morning??".

"......Thinking".

"About What??".

"A Lot of Things".

"Is Genki one of Them??". Yuta sighed with a nodded, Yuya smile and pat his shoulder.

"Let's have a talk". Yuya said and sit on the bunch and Yuta sit next to him.

"Don't take it too serious son".

"But Dad------".

"I Know, You Love Her And She Will Be the Princess Someday, Which Mean a Real Responsibility, But Still!! You Need To Focus More And Leave Your Emotions Aside". Yuta Pouted.

"Dad, You married when you were Only 24, and Mom Have Me When She Was Only 23, You Were Young!".

"At Least Better Than Getting Married At 17 And Having a Child At 16 For Genki! Baka! Also We Were in a hard position, we need to move fast". Yuya sighed just by remember the hard past they went through.

"Yuta, I don't want you to be like me, at this age you need to focus and start doing your work as a prince, I will give you some works to do to give you a background of this field, you need to start your real work as a prince, I promise that you can married when the right time come". Yuya said and Yuta look at him before he nodded.

"Ok Dad".

"By the way, your mother is pregnant".

"............Eeh?".

"You have to be a good Nii-chan ne~". Yuya pat his head and Yuta blinked his eyes.

"I will be.....A big brother??". Yuya nodded happily.

"So, Come with me now so I can show you what kind of work you will do".

"Ok!!".

Yuta follow his father happily while an eyes looking at them from far, Hikaru smile and sighed as he look at the sky.

"He Really Became a Good Father Your Highness, Don't worry about him, but please keep watching him from there".

*******************************************************************************

Kei was sitting in the living room when Kota sit next to her and hold her hand.

"Kei, are you ok??". He ask her but she didn't say anything, he sighed and hold her hand.

"Honey, Genki will be fine after few days, she will be able to go wherever she want again".

".....Wherever she want huh?". Kei said slowly.

"Without transferring, without her power". Kei turn to look at him.

"What do you mean??".

"Do you remember that day when I took some of your power? I took her power too, since her power is similar and from me, it was easily to take it all, she is without her power now". Kei's tears fall and she hug him tightly.

"Everything will be ok Kei, you can rest now and leave Genki to me".

Kei nodded and Kota pat her head.

TBC~