Chapter 17

Daiki start to get heaver as weeks passed, Yuya become more worried about her because she suddenly pass out any time, he can't leave her for even one second.

"Yuya I will be fine~ Go and finish your work". She said and Yuya shake his head.

"No, I will do the work in the room, I can't leave you alone". He said and Daiki sighed as she lose on changing his mind.

"Ah! Where is Yuta?? I haven't see him for days?". Daiki asked as she realize that her son is not around.

"I don't know, I didn't see him ether, Hikaru!". Yuya call for Hikaru who appear behind him.

"Yes Yuya-Sama".

"Find Yuta". Hikaru bowed and go to search for Yuta, he was walking on the hall way when he saw Keito walking in with Miura.

"Ah! Hikaru, Keito-Sama is here to meet you". Miura said and Hikaru thanks him.

"What do you want??". Hikaru asked as soon as Miura walks away.

"See you, Any Problem??". Keito said with a pout, Hikaru sighed and shake his head.

"No problem, but I am busy searching for Yuta now".

"Yuta? I saw him walking out a while ago".

"What?!! MIURA!!". Hikaru shout and Miura come running to him.

"Did Yuta Leave Alone?!". He ask him.

"No, Jesse said he will follow him secretly to protect him". Hikaru sighed in relived.

"Ok, Call Him And Tell Him To Bring Him Back Now, Yuya Wants To Talk To him".

"Understood". Miura call Jesse and order him to return Yuta to the palace now. Jesse hung up his phone and look at Yuta who was walking not far from him, he sighed and walk fast to him and hold his arm.

"Yuta-Sama, you have to return now, King Yuya want to talk to you". Yuta frown and take his arm away.

"I Will Not Return There!! Leave Me Alone Jesse!". He said angrily but Jesse hold his arm again but tighter.

"You Will Return With Me Now!". Jesse said firmly and Yuta look at him sharply.

"Don't Use This Eyes On Me!! How Dare You!!". Yuta said but Jesse look at him sharply.

"I Use Them When Someone is Not Following The Orders, And You Are Not following Your Parents Orders". He said coldly before he drag him back forcefully.

*******************************************

"Dai-Neechan are you ok??". Keito ask Daiki who was laying on the bed with her pale face.

"Fine~ A Little Dizzy~". She said slowly and Keito pat her hand, he turn to Yuya who was sitting on the chair thinking of something while Hikaru next to him, the door knocked and he allowed the person to enter, it was Jesse with Yuta.

"Sorry For The Long Wait Your Highness". Jesse bowed to Yuya who stand up from his place and look at Yuta.

"Where Do You Think You Are Going??". He ask Yuta who pouted.

"Not Your Business".

"It is, Yuta I know how much you hate us now because we separate you and Genki, but this was------".

"For My Right?? Sorry You Are Wrong, You Just Destroy My Future". Yuta said firmly.

"I Will Never Do Something To Destroy Your Future Yuta!! You Are My Only Son!! By The Way Yuta Your Future is NOT WITH GENKI!!". Yuya raised his voice.