Chapter 18

Hikaru was looking for Jesse all over the place, Kamiki saw him and walk to him.

"Yaotome-san? What are you looking for??". He ask him.

"Jesse, have you seen him??".

"Yeah, just walk outside going to the back yard, I call him but he didn't answer me".

"Thanks, Ah! Please watch Yuta for me, don't let him leave his room because he is grounded".

"Understood".

He walk away and Kamiki go to Yuta's room. Hikaru stop in the back yard and look around, he look up and saw Jesse sitting on the tree.

"Jesse, We Need To Talk". He said firmly but Jesse ignore him.

"Jesse I Am Talking To----".

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!". Jesse cut him with a shout which make Hikaru surprised because Jesse never raised his voice on anyone. He sighed and tried to calm down, he understands him, he is angry too.

"Jesse, I know how do you feel, Yuta said too much and I am sorry about that----".

"Why Are You Apologizing?? It's Not Your Fault". Jesse cut him again.

"I Know but still......Come down and let's have a talk, after that you can leave for a vacation, ne??". Jesse look at him from up.

"And do you think the vacation will help me??".

"......Yeah, because we will go together". Hikaru said and Jesse get down from the tree.

"And why should I go with you??".

"I have a present for you, now let's go and have a meal together". Hikaru hold Jesse from his shoulder but Jesse slap his hand away.

"STOP MESSING AROUND!! DO YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND------".

"YES I DO!!......I Do More Than Anyone". Hikaru get closer and hug Jesse.

"Before we become friends, I fight with Yuya when he said something about my parents, He didn't know how was my status bake then, so when he know he apologize and offer me this job, I was against it because I will be protecting the person who insulted my parents, but then I needed this job to support my father, when I enter I start to get more closer to Yuya and know him more, I then forgave him and become his friend, Yuta in difficult situation now, I know that since I know how much he love Genki, His behaviors when he wanted Daiki-sama was the same but he is more aggressive than him since he is young, you need to understand him and be more careful with him".

"But my family-----".

"Have nothing to do with this, I know, Jesse, I will tell you something tomorrow but I need you to prepare yourself, this may change your life and make you over thing about your life, Ok?". Hikaru release the hug and look at Jesse who look at him confused.

"....Ok".

"Now let's go and eat our meal, I will tell you your present there". Jesse nodded and follow him.

*******************************************************************************

"Genki~ Come and help me please". Kei said from the kitchen and Genki sighed, Kota look at her.

"Don't sigh, go and help your mother". Kota said and Genki pouted.

"But I-----".