Chapter 19

Kota told Genki to watch over her mother and Daiki because he will go to see Yuya first and bring him to his house, when he arrived there, Miura told him that Hikaru is out and Yuya is asleep, he entered the room and look at Yuya, he walk to him and tried to wake him up but couldn't.

"What's happened to him??". He asked worriedly.

"He need to rest for two extra days, but he will wake up soon".

"Suka~.......Eeh??". He turn and shocked to see someone he didn't except to see.

"S-Saya!! How!!". He shocked to see Saya next to him smiling innocently.

"Teehee! I Know That I should be dead now but......Grandfather didn't let me". She said with a pout.

"Grand father??".

"He appeared in front of me and told me to not do that again, killing myself I mean, So he give me another soul". She said and Kota tilt his head.

"I...Don't get what happened but all I know that I don't have to tell Chihiro what you told me right?". He said with a smile and Saya nodded.

"Yeah, So about Yuya, he need to rest so let him rest, and Dai-chan both her babies are fine, also Kei, don't worry, I have to go now". Kota thanks her before she leave the room.

*************************************************************************

Yuta was laying on his bed feeling all bored while Kamiki looking at him.

"Man you really did something awful huh??". Kamiki said and Yuta look at him sharply.

"Shut Up! This is The First Time You Talk To Me Like That! Respect Yourself!". Yuta said angrily and Kamiki stand up from his place.

"That's Because YOU Don't Respect The Others Though, Now I Got it Why Yuya-Sama And Daiki-Sama Wants To Separate You From Genki-Sama, Behave Yourself Yuta-Sama". He said flatly and leave the room, and he didn't forget to lock the door from outside too.

Yuta pouted but sighed, he close his eyes tightly as he think about the reason his parents and Genki's parents trying to separate them now, after those years? Why now? When they become close to each other.

****************************************************************************

"Genki, the school will start after few days, get ready". Kei said and Genki nodded.

"Ok Mom". Kei tilt her head and look at the door when Kota arrived.

"Kota, How is Yuya??". She asked.

"He is fine but need to rest more, I will take Daiki there now". Kei nodded, Genki look at her mother and pouted.

"Mom, who is Yuya and that Daiki who was in your room??". Kei look at her and smile.

"Daiki is my sister and Yuya is Kota's brother, and they are married, why??". Genki shrugged with a pout.

"I don't know, maybe my imagination, I feel like I have heard about them, oh whatever". She shake her head and went to her room, Kei look at her and sighed.

"It will be hard when she meet Yuta, but also hard for him because she don't remember him". She said and sighed again.

*******************************************************************************