Chapter 4

"What do you mean by that??". Kei asked with a frown and Yuta look down trying to say the proper words to her.

"I...I think she is attached to me that it become dangerous, we need to stay away for a while, she need to get used about my distance, also I am busy lately, I need to focus more". Kei smile to him and nodded.

"I understand that, sorry about that Yuta". Kei apologize but Yuta shake his head.

"It's fine aunt Kei, I also have something to tell you".

"What is it???".

"Be careful.......I will take my leave now, have a good night". He bowed to her and walk away.

"You too, good night".

Yuta enter the car and Daiki tilt her head.

"Why so serious Yuta??".

"Nothing Mom".

"Really? You know you can tell me what bother you". She said and Yuta look at her.

"It's just....I told aunt Kei that I will be away from Genki from now on, because she is so attached to me, she is breaking her promise to her parents".

"Is that so? But did you tell Genki about that??". Yuta shake his head.

"She will be sad and may do something reckless, I already made distance between us at school, and I am trying to do that after school". Yuta said and Daiki look at him.

"So? What will you do??". Yuta think about it for a while and look at Miura who was with them.

"Haruma-san".

"Yes Yuta-Sama?".

"Call Kamiki-san".

"Understood". Miura call Kamiki and give his phone to Yuta.

"Mou~ Miura I am------".

"It's Me Yuta".

"Y-YUTA-SAMA!!! YES!!".

"Sorry to call you now, you are properly in your break time, but I can't tell you when we are in the palace, Do you mind talking to you now??".

"N-No Yuta-Sama! I'm On Service Anytime!".

"Good, Starting tomorrow I want you to wait for me before the school bell ring, I don't want to wait when I leave the school, and if you see Genki, tell her that it is for protection and we don't want to involve her since no one know about me or our relationship, if she wanted to go with you tell her that we are busy at the palace and need to leave fast".

"Understood".

"Don't tell her about anything too, if she keep asking you, be straight with her".

"Understood!".

"Thank you for your time, you can continues your break".

"Thank You Yuta-Sama". He hung up and return the phone to Miura, Daiki look at him and sighed.

"Really Yuta why so serious??". Yuta look at his mother.

".......I'm always serious mom".

"That's mean something happened". Daiki said and Yuta look outside the window.

"......Nothing happened, It's only me who changed". He said slowly and Miura look at Daiki worriedly, she sighed and let it be.

*******************************************************