Chapter 1

P.S: I will write some situations didn't happened in the sequels, let's say this chapter will start since Genki in 1st year in high school while Yuta in 2nd year of high school...Enjoy~

**********************************************************************

"GENKI! STOP GOING THERE!!".

"But Mom It's a Good Place To Study!".

"No It's Not! Kota Tell Her!".

Kei turn to look at Kota who was looking at them, his wife and daughter were shouting at each other because Genki went to the dream Island to study there without telling Kei or Kota, her parents. Kei don't want Genki to go there all the time, it's not good for her to go there alone every time.

"Genki, listen to your mother, she is right, that place not always good, even for you, your power will be in danger if you use it a lot". Kota said and make Genki pouted.

"But I Like That Place Dad!".

"I Know, But This is it, don't go there and stay at home, it's for your own safety, Ok?". Kota wanted to pat her head but she suddenly disappeared.

"GENKI!". Kei shouted and Kota shake his head.

**********************************************************************************

"Yuta, You have to read this book". Daiki placed a book in front of her son who was laying on his back reading a book.

"But Mom I Didn't Finish Reading This One Yet!". Yuta frowned, he still have a lot of books related to royal family to read.

"I know son, but this is so important too".

"Everything is important". He pouted and Daiki pat his head.

"Yes it is, you need to know about your royal family and the kingdom too, I know it's so hard but to know something when you are young is better than you are adult right?". Daiki said and Yuta nodded.

"Your right mom, I will read it when I finish this one".

"Good, Now-----".

"Sorry I will take him for a while". Genki who appeared suddenly hold Yuta's arm and disappear again with him, Daiki blinked her eyes and take her phone to call Kei.

"Kei!".

"Yes Dai-chan?".

"Did You say something to Genki?".

"Oh my, is she with you? I scold her just now but she disappear".

"She isn't here now, she just came to take Yuya and disappeared again, where is she going?".

"Sorry about that, she properly in Dream Island again, she love that place so much".

"No it's fine, but I hope she won't stay late because Yuta need to study".

"I will tell Kota to bring them back, Sorry again".

"It's Fine Kei, No need to apologize". She hung up and sighed.

"She is so formal with me.....I don't like it".

********************************************************************

"Genki? What's wrong?". Yuta ask her as he placed his book away and look at the crying Genki.

"They scold me".

"Why??".

"Because I come here a lot".

"Then don't come". Genki look at him with a frown.