Prologue

Her history

Once upon a time there was a kingdom, a kingdom far to the east called Anstoria. in this kingdom there was a king whom the people loved and worshiped. but this king was unfortunate and his wife had given birth to a black haired child. his wife weeped for years but a rich family came far from the west with a daughter and they promised her to them, only if they could live in a fine home. If she bore a child with color hair they could keep her but they had to live a prosperous life and they were very greedy and they left their little girl in their care.
once the prince grew to the age 20 his wife the girl who was left to them had his child. a girl with many different hair colors, the king was delighted but his misfortune was not over. Five days after the girl was born the queen died by poison in her food and not soon after the prince died protecting his wife and child. the young child grew up never knowing her mother's or father's love, the only love she received was that of her maid who soon became her close friend. the king, who was now known as the demon king, had gone into a mute position where his old magick became the mother's voice. the young girl grew dodging the on coming assassins and became someone in this story.

His History
Once upon a time in the kingdom of Anstoria around a year after the first and only princess of the land was born, a three year old child was walking down the country streets. he was holding the hands of a foreign parents who came here to look for a better life. a man was passing them, the young boy looked at him staring with wide bright blue eyes, not thinking anything of it being a child. the man passed with an evil smile on his lips and just as they passed him the man stabbed his father. his mother screamed scooping up the child and running as fast as she could. sadly she was not fast enough and the man stabbed her in the back and she fell onto the ground bleeding out as her child lay helpless and unconscious under her cold dead body. once the boy awoke he could not remember where he was all he could remember was his name. he crawled out from under his mother's lifeless body and walked along the path, the night was cold and he was starting to freeze. his lips were blue and he was shivering he was moving very slowly now, but luck was on his side for he came upon a shrine of the demon king. after three years of living in the shrine a man took him in, this man was a trained assassin looking for an apprentice. the young boy grew into a killing machine the only thing stopping him from killing his master was the family that took him in when he was injured. this boy is part of our story.