Chapter 6

"hey Mother what is goin' on out here, what ,Bell, when did you get home and where is toni... who's he?" a boy about fifteen or sixteen comes walking out with a towel and is now staring kind of glaring with bright blue eyes at Rin who is holding Toni on her back and holding Vina's hand.
"big brother stop glaring at him and mommy get off of me so i can explain" Bell yells at the two. mommy stops holding bell and big brother stops glaring at him to only stare expectantly at Bell. "Well this is Ren he saved the three of us from some crazy drunk men with some crazy kung fu moves and Toni got knocked out by one of them and Vina is holding hands with Ren for whatever reason" Bell says with in one breath.

"i'm holding hands with him because i love him, duh" Vina says out of nowhere. Every just ignores her little antics.

"oh um thanks for taking care of them how can we repay you?" mommy asks "oh i know how about i feed you!" she exclaims,
"well we do have enough food for one more and it'll be a sorry present from me for glaring at you oh and just call me Alli" Alli says taking Toni from her and taking him inside.

"come on come on Wen come inside with me" Vina drags her inside and sits her down at a table and sits on her lap.

"kids why don't you go lay down upstairs and the adults talk a little" mommy says to Bell and Vina for they are the only ones in there because the others are all asleep up stairs and so is toni where Alli put him.

"okay mommy, now come on Wen wets go up staiws" Vina says dragging her a little bit.

Um no no sweetie Ren has to talk with the grown ups too"
"but i want to pway with Wen"

"please Vina i will come to play with you after we're done talking a promise" rin says bending down towards her and patting her head

"pwomise"

"promise" rin smiles to reassure her. Vina nods and goes upstairs with bell. Rin turns around and sees that Alli and mommy are not smiling any more.

"what do we owe you?" mommy says grimly looking down. "we don't have a lot of money so all i can pay with is my body if that is fine with you"

Alli looks to the ground looking mad at himself and rin stares blankly at them as she stands she looks at the both of them and smiles.

"i thought i would get food not a sex offer" she says and walks over to them both and looks into Allis eyes and sees sorrow and anger and Alli glares at her 'if only they knew that i was a girl and a princess' Rin walks over and hugs mommy tightly and says "you know i'm really hungry"

Mommy shivers and looks at Rin and says "Am i not pretty enough?" she questions.
"did you know that i'm thirteen years old and i don't have parents that i only have a grandfather, and that i helped three children of my own free will without expecting to be paid a thing and then they offer me food and i'm like food a good meal sounds great then they offer me sex and i'm like what the hell i want to have sex when i'm married, do you get where i'm going with this?" Rin asks with a dump expression.

"um no" mommy looks at Rin with complete confusion on her face "where are you going with this?"

Rin sighs "what i mean is i don't want anything from you i helped them because i don't like people who take advantage of others for their own good. plus i was strong enough to stop those men and carry Toni here while holding Vina's hand so if you really want to pay me back then food is the best thing i could ask for because i didn't' have dinner."

"Alli what does he mean?" Mommy says looking at Alli for an explanation for she was really dence.

"he means that he doesn't want your body he just wants some food" Alli says with a smile. relieved that Rin didn't want to have sex.

"what really you just want some food?" mommy asks dumbfounded

"yes food then i'll say bye to the kids and take my leave for i can not stay away from grandfather long"

"Well food i can do but the bell and vina will be sad when you leave" mommy says getting up from her seat to get some leftovers.

"yes but i can visit if they'd like" Ren says as mommy nods and leaves the room. Rin sits back into the chair and sighs and looks up to see Alli staring at her intensely. "yes? is there something you need to say?"

"i'm just wondering why you wouldn't want sex"

"because i don't love her"

"A lot of people have sex even if they don't love that person" Alli says still staring at her intensely trying to see something but not sure what he is looking for.

"Well i'm not a lot of people now am i" Rin says just before mommy comes in holding a bowl and bread and sets it down in front of Rin "thank you"

"oh it's nothing i mean you spared me from having sex with such a young boy like yourself"

"Right"