Chapter 10

" rin rin wake up it's time for you to see Elizvett and Gilmber" Mein shakes rin

"mmhh i don't wanna" Rin grumbles shooing Mein away.

"okay you forced me to do this" Mein stands back and starts running and jumps right on top of Rin.

"Wahh what the heck Mein i was having a peaceful dream now i can't remember what is was you jerk" Rin yells at Mein

"i don't care you have a meeting with Elizvett and Gilmber in the rose garden right now and now you're late so get ready"

"fine"

after rin gets ready they head down to the rose garden but mein keeps stepping in water from rin's last night shower and rin giggles at meins misfortune, they finally make it past the water and into the garden and once again two guards are waiting at the entrance of the rose garden and once again don't let mein through. Rin keeps on walking into the garden and sees that both of them are sitting at a small white table drinking So tea.

"Ah Rin i see you made it i'm guessing that you have decided to be trained by me and that idiot" Elizvett says pointing at Gilmber

"wha- hey that's rude i'm not an idiot i'm awesome"

"whatever but listen Rin you're going to train with a bow first with him and after that you'll train with me with your weapon of choice and swords, got it"

"right so i have a question"

"what is it"

"um well what's a bow?" Rin questions tilting her head a little to the side.

"well a bow is something you and shoot from far away" explains gilmber "and at the end of the day you'll be a master at it"

"um okay where are we going to shoot it are we going to do it here?"

"huh of course we have the bow right here" Gilmber picks up a gold wooden bow.

"oh that's a bow i didn't know what is was called but i know how to shoot it" Rin deadpans

"what that's impossible you couldn't have shot one before you're a princess"

"Give me an arrow and i'll show you i can shoot one i just need a target" rin says holding out a hand rips off the top dress to her outfit and under it if a training outfit.

"here and the targets are over there" Elizvett points to an opening where there is a target.

She put the arrow on the string and pulls back the string which is actually hard to pull back and lets go. the arrow goes flying across the roses and hit the target on the third ring out of the five rings.

"wow rin you can actually hit the target but you only hit the third ring my awesomeness can hit the red dot in the middle" Gilmber gloats

"you never told me to hit the middle you just told me to shoot" Rin says defending herself.

"yeah i guess you're right but i know you can't 'cause i'm awesome and you're not you're just an apprentice"

"well no but i'm am pretty awesome cause that was my first time shooting ever"

"to bad because i don't think you're awesome so that me-"

"enough stop argueing" elizvett said getting annoyed with the two arguing.

"sorry i didn't mean to annoy you" rin says truly sorry.

"well you already know how to use the bow so the lesson is over you can go do whatever, meet us tomorrow at the same time to work on swords" Elizvett said then turned and left. Glimber picked up the bow and arrows and followed Elizvett out of the garden.

Rin walked out of the garden to see Mein sitting and drinking tea.

"that was a long talk did it go well?"

"yeah it went fine we didn't talk much. hey Mein let's go into the city and tour around"

"why do you need something the maids can always get it if you need something"

"but i've never been into the city, so i want to tour around"

"Well okay if that's what you want to do but you have to wear a hat so no one will know who you are"

"i can do that" rin said smiling