chapter 20

"oh Rin come now don't be like that let's not be childish and splash water" Mein says blocking the water RIn was splashing around.

"Oh okay fine i won't splash the stupid water" rin pouts

"hello is someone there?" a man asks coming out from the bushes.

"oh hello... Mein there is some guy here" Rin says yelling in the direction Mein was in earlier.

"i didn't expect to see such a young pretty lady in the woods" He says. this man was around his late twenties or early thirties, he had black hair and hazel eyes and not too bad looking, and he was wearing tan hunting clothes, with a deer pelt for camouflage and had a bow and arrows on his back.

"huh Rin what did you say?" Mein says coming around the bend of the river to see the man and Rin just staring awkwardly at each other. "uh what are you doing Rin with this weirdo?"

"what i'm not weird i'm a hunter" he says proudly hitting his chest.

"uh right Rin we should get going- what are you doing" Mein asks surprised at what Rin is doing. Rin was taking the man's arm and acting so childish and tugging at his arm.

"we should take him with us" Rin suggests turning around looking pleadingly at Mein to agree. now Rin as she was she wouldn't let go until Mein gave in.

"fine but only if he agrees, did you even ask him?" Mein says mentally facepalming herself.

"mister would you like to come with us, please says you will" Rin says pleading but monotoned.

"um i don't mind but where are you going"

"we are moving east more into the mountains"

"perfect i was just going the same way" he says bowing " my name is Roderich Dieter nice to meet you"

"you too" Rin says bowing too "my name is Rin Verwald a pleasure"

"well come on you two let's get going we have somewhere to be, mister Dieter." Mein says walking up to the carriage and opening the door for the two to get in. Rin goes in first then Mein and then Roderich in last.

"wow this is luxurious Mein are you royal?" his eyes sparkling with curiosity towards her.

"HAHA well i guess it would seem like it with the way she's dressed but no she's the royal not me haha woah that's funny" Mein laughs for a minute then stops.

"so wait you're telling me that she's royal!? oh my i'm so sorry with the way you were dressed i thought maybe you were her servant and so not the other way around" Roderich says bowing his head in apology to Rin who could care less.

"i don't care what you thought, say Mein when are we arriving at the castle i'm getting tired again"

"well we should be arriving around an hour, by the way when should we drop you off?" Mein asks Roderich but was cut off by Rin answering instead.

"he will be dropped off once we reach the castle Mein isn't it obvious?" Rin asks Mein who doesn't understand a thing RIn was thinking.

"is that true mister Dieter?" Mein asks sternly to Roderich.

"hehe yeah i guess i'm just going as far east as possible" Roderich says feeling Meins uncomfortable with him.

"are we there yet" Rin cuts in.

"no thirty minutes Rin"

"five, four , three, two, one" rin says and out comes from behind a mountain they could see the castle on top of the mountain. "pretty huh?"

"yeah and it's so large what a masterpiece" Mein says more to herself than anyone in particular.

"it's... big" Roderich not sounding so impressed

"wha- you little-"

"the sun is setting and the view here is very unique don't you think Mein?" Rin says interrupts her again and Mein looks out the window.

"yeah" Mein singularly answers and they just stare for the rest of the trip. once they reach the castle Mein looks towards Roderich "will you be leaving anytime soon?"

"no he will not be Mein" the gates open and inside maids all gather in a row and one opens the door for them. Mein, RIn, and Roderich all step out, "Mein i would like to introduce the man who controls the mountains Roderich Autrian Kortick Dieter also the owner of this castle" rin says which made Mein completely frozen.

"what are you surprised miss Mein that a lowly hunter was a Sir of this kingdom? haha your face is hilarious, but i'm surprised that you knew who i was Rin how did you know?"

"i could just tell anyway let's go inside i want to see it" rin says totally ignoring the fact that Mein was still frozen.