Chapter 4

Rin walks out of the room with an angered face and a tattered dress Mein looks all too happy like a puppy waiting for her master to come and get her. When mein sees what rin looks like her whole demeanor changes from nice to i'm gonna kill whoever did this and rip out their throat.

"what happened did they do that to you should i kill them?" Mein asks with murder in her voice.

"no no i'm fine and don't kill them it was just an accident let's just go back to the room" rin says with a serious face and a dirty look towards the rooms. Mein looks into the room to see Elizvett and gilmber sitting in chairs across the table speaking.
'what happened in there, and why is the princess acting so sour' mein thinks to herself as she walks down the hallway with rin.

meanwhile Elizvett and Gilmber are talking about the princess.
"wow you're actually taking her on as an apprentice, you never liked anyone so much, you know that their is stronger people at the palace we're staying at right. those people would be more happy about you training them than she was," Gilmber says watching her every move.

"well yes anyone would be happy about me training them, but none of them are as talented as her and she is a girl. i mean did you see those move those were all in instinct and those eyes were pure red and green just like her grandfather"

"do i get to teach her some of my awesome moves, you know my sword skills are awesome and my bow skills are pretty awesome i mean im awesome"

"no she is my apprentice last time i checked, plus your large ego might make her corrupt i want her to stay the way she is just stronger physically and maybe a little mentally"

"hm well i still want to teach her how to use the bow you stink at using the bow and arrows you can't even hit the manikin"

"fine just the bow and arrows" Elizvett says blushing becauses she really can't hit the manikin no matter how many times she tries she even went a foot away and couldn't hit the stupid target.

"heh you know you love me, and don't be like that and show your love for me more and not be so prissy" Gilmber says with a sly smile on his face as if he just won a battle.

"yeah whatever, you just like to think"

"heh and i think i'm right"

"sure"

Meanwhile they had no idea someone was listening to them from the dark corners of the ceiling hiding. watching them with black eyes and a murderous aura around him and he vanishes. Only then did Elizvett and Gilmber notice but it was too late he was already gone.

"did you notice?" she asked with a sharp glint in her eyes staring where he was just a minute ago.

"yeah looks like we just missed him" Gilmber says

"why didn't i check the room before she came here?" she asks herself.

"Don't worry he didn't hear what weapon she will be training with except that with the bow"

"you're right we could use this to our advantage you train her with a bow first and i'll train her later on"

" i'll alert the guards to search for a suspicious person near the ground or near the castle"

"yeah like he's going to be seen just walking around the castle like an idiot" he says sarcastically

"yeah whatever"
seeing as they were at an disadvantage they went back to their room to argue some more. while in rin's room mein and her were talking about what happened in the room rin telling her nothing about it she gave up. so they sat there in silence watching the sunset from her room. the tension growing as they kept sitting there. night fell and Mein left rin sitting and thinking 'what if i wasn't a princess.'

"i think i'll go out tonight in a disguise but as what..." she says to herself for Mein is in her room sleeping.

"as a maid? no as a boy i'll put my hair in some ink and put it in a hat so if the hat comes off it'll just show i have long hair" so she finds a two glasses of black ink and puts her hair in its wet but it'll be fine. She walks out of her room to find some clothes that the male servants wear when they leave the castle. she walks back to her room and puts the pants on and bandages over her breasts.

"ready" she says to herself and looks in the mirror and what stares back is a girl still she looks harder and notices that she still wearing her makeup.
"well i should take that off" she grabbed the towel and wiped her face but it wasn't like she had a lot on she already hated the smell of it.

"now that's what i call magick" she looks in the mirror and a boy with a pretty face looks back it looks believable she just looks like a young boy that's 5'2.