Chapter 17

"Rin wake up, Rin, Rin come on you have a very special meeting come on Rin wake up, RIN NOW" Mein yells into her ear making Rin bolt up from her sheets. "ah good you're awake now come get dressed his majesty is waiting for you in his royal chamber"

"huh my grandfather why, did i do something" Rin says jumping out of bed and putting her clothes on one layer after another. once done she tucks her fan under her dresses to hide from view. Mein sets Rin's red, silver and black silk with gold embroidery of waterlilies,  dress in order to be presentable for the king.

"no i don't think so they just told me to get you immediately" Mein explains to her as she rushes her into the hallway.

"huh they, who's they?"

"oh and your mother too"

"my mother why does she need to talk to me!?" Rin asks not really expecting an answer but questions all the while rushing down halls and corridors to see what was wrong.

"we're here lady Rin, would you like me to come inside?" Mein asks a little worried for her friend.

"no i'll be okay it's just a meeting, i'll be okay" she says the last bit more to herself than to anyone else. she steps forward to big gold and wooden doors with the family crest in the middle a wolf and a demon in the way of yin and yang. they open up to a dim lit room and in the middle if the room stairs leading up to a large throne made of marble and gold, and in that chair an old man with red eyes and silver hair from age.
He is the ruler of Anstoria, Krishan Mathias Scandinave Verwald, standing next to him was the future queen of Anstoria, Her ladyship Britanni Locksworth Angelica Forinna, her husband died and he was Vanoiminen Linkoth Orix Verwald the son of the king. Rin saw her mother Britanni she had long blond hair and her green eyes filled with sorrow and emptiness.

"hello your majesty, and her highness lady Britanni" she says bow her head and does a small courtesy "you asked to see me?"

"yes i heard you were attacked the other day, is that true?" says lady Britanni not moving her body, only her mouth to speak.

"yes it is true" rin says meanwhile thinking 'why is mother so cold towards me?'

"i see did you get injured my dear?"

"yes i was hit in the shoulder" Rin says trying to speak as normally as possible.

"i see then, we have made up our minds you must go to the east to the castle Lee Woah to reside for a year"

'a year and do what nothing but bore myself?' "yes of course, may i ask if Mein is coming along as well?" 'please let Mein come please'

"yes she may go as long as you meet once a month with the governors of our land and settle disputes"

"yes as you wish, may i ask when i leave for the castle in the east?" 'please be after tonight, i still have to tell Alli and the family'

" you leave and hour before the fun rises and you will arrive an hour after sundown, now you may go" she says pointing to the door

"thank you i will be leaving now it was good to see you both" Rin says bowing to them both, turns and leaves the room to see Mein pacing back and forth biting her nail.

"so how did it go what happened was it about the attack on you am i fired!?" Mein asks desperate to know throwing her hands in the air and exaggerating every word.

"it was about the attack and you're not fired you goof, but instead we are moving the the east castle Lee Woah in the Mountains"

"huh the mountains why there" looking confused she tilted her head to the side for an answer.

"they didn't say but we're leaving tomorrow one hour before the sun rises and we will arrive one hour before the sun goes down."

"oh well, that's very specific"

"yeah it's what mother said to me so yeah i guess it would be for her" Rin says looking down remembering how dead her eyes were.

"well you should go visit elizvett for as long as you want, i'll go back and pack my clothes for tomorrow"

"oh okay see you later then Mein" Rin says waving as Mein runs back to her room.

"yeah later Rin" smiling she turns back around and waves at her turns and runs to her room.

"well i guess i'll go visit Elizvett in the garden and train till whatever time she lets me go" Rin turn and start heading to the garden.