Chapter 16

After leaving the castle the wound in Rin's hand started to hurt. Rin thought that the painkillers were wearing off, but she didn't care too much. Finally arriving without any delays at their door she knocks and Bell opens the door "Oh Ren you're here you seem to come her-" Bell was cut off from Vina coming through the door and yelling.

"Yay Wen came to Vwisit again yay yay yay" Vina says yelling and jumping on Rin accidentally hurting her shoulder.

"Aahh heheh uh Vina dear could you not jump on my shoulder i uh was injured earlier today" smiling sheepishly and scratching the back of her head.

"oh no what happened to you was it a hunting accident?" Bell asks letting her in and closing it behind her.

"did it hurt?" asks a man on the couch, who Rin has never seen before, with Able and Toni sitting next to him.

"And may i ask who you are" Rin says not really on the defence for the kids seem to like him especially Toni and Able.

" ah yes you don't know who i am, i'm Arthen Clark a pleasure to meet such a lovely young lady"

"hehe silly mister Cwark Ren is a boy hehe" Vina says giggling.

"a-what a boy but you look absolutely like a girl, you even have a body frame like a girl but i suppose no chest, eh"

getting a little irritated Rin was about to burst and yell at him about his comment Alli comes through the door with Mommy holding a bunch of groceries from the market place. Rin goes over and grab the bags from mommy, surprising her.

"oh hello Ren i wasn't expecting you here tonight" mommy says handing the groceries to her.

Taking the bags hurt her shoulder and her arm dropped but not dropping the bags. gritting her teeth she asks "where would you like me to put these? oh and i came here to tell you all something"

"just put them over there, and what would you like to tell us?"

"is it something important?" akes Alli who puts the bags with the rest of them and turns around to face Arthen "thanks for watching the kids i know this isn't really your thing"

"yeah well i got to go i got a job to do, and i hope we meet again Ren" he says bowing and leaves the room and the house which all together not that large.

"yeah... anyway guys i need to tell you something important could you sit?"

"what is it dear is everything okay did you get hurt?" Mommy asks getting more worried.

'well i guess i got hurt but they don't know' Rin thinks to herself "um well i did but that's not the point it's something else"

"are you pregnant?" Toni asks sniggering to Able and Able smacks the back of his head.

"what your pregnant?" Alli asked sounding surprised his eyes widening.

"NO i'm not pregnant i'm a guy how could i be a guy and be pregnant what i'm trying to says is i might have to move!" Rin yells sitting on the stool.

"Ren your shoulder it's...bleeding" Alli points to her shoulder that had been hit earlier that day, his eyes widening slowly.

"huh AH oh my i didn't even feel it ,ow, now it really hurts" she touches where the wound would be, looking down a lot of blood was on her shoulder and was now soaking through her clothes. her hand that was also hit starts bleeding as well through the bandages it had, 'well what else could go wrong?'

"toni get the bandages, Ren start undressing and go wait in that room Able get the ointment" Able and Toni ran around getting things. Rin shut the door behind her and undresses her shoulder so that he could bandage it up. "i'm only letting him put bandages over it cause i can't. heh i feel like i'm at the doctor's office." Alli comes through the door holding white cloth and cream for the wound.