Abandoned

Chapter 2: 放棄された

After spending a couple of days in the hospital, and also comprehending that she was not hallucinating, her mother was finally discharged. She'd thought she was going to meet her new father at any moment, but no one came by except a few nurses who check up on her wellbeing.

Being considerably knowledgeable about the 'real' world, many people die in wars and missions. It's a Shinobi world after all.

Yeah, at this point she realized, with a huge amount of grief, that it was not indeed, the good kush.

Although her father could be extremely busy to see his child and wife due to his job, ya know the average Asian dad who overworks. Or maybe he's sick and bedridden...but then again, he could've left her mom after impregnating her.

Any other person would be panicking right now, but the good'ole [Gamer's Mind] ability calmed her down and allowed her to have a peaceful state of mind.

Then she felt someone gently prodded her shoulder before picking her up and holding her near their chest. She glanced up, unable to really churn her neck to get a better look because she was just born, and babbled at the sight of her mother. The mother in question, slowly maneuvered her way outside the hospital before stopping at the exit.

Tamako, her new name, eyed the tasteful cactus décor and the cute succulents, taking in her surroundings before finally, her mother. 

She had porcelain skin with plump red lips, dark eyes and light blue hair which she keeps in a spiky ponytail with long strands of hair framing her face, bangs dusted across her eyes.

Her mother's face was in complete distraught, and pulled into a frown with her eyes shifting back and forth around the hospital, often landing on her tiny self. Her red-lined eyes revealed that she was on the verge of another crying episode.

Ding!
[A skill has been created from observing details on your mother]

Observe (Active) Level: 1 EXP: 0.00%

-Enables [The Gamer] to see and read detailed information of an object, person, living being, and etc. he or she is looking at. The higher the level, the more information about your target is revealed.

*CP Cost: 0

The girl wrapped snugly between her mother's bosom and arms should have been comfortable, perhaps even delighted at the presence of her mother. But nothing was delightful of this situation. A shot of panic ran through her body, but to keep her mother from panicking at her own panic, Tamako switched to a gummy smile, babbling nonsense to cheer her up.

Must have been the asshole dad! 

Of course, life is never that simple and her actions had clearly made things worse when her mother glanced down, and those waterworks she worked so hard for came running down. Tears pooling down her face, dripping on the concrete floor and occasionally piercing through her only source of warmth, the blanket.

Not that it was needed since outside is literally a fucking desert

Out of all the places, I ended up in a fucking desert. What the fuck.

As soon as those few sentences left her brain, she felt numb.

She was in Sunagakure.

The poorest Village

The weakest Village.

The Village that literally only have three siblings to name their attack force.