Training

"Alright Lee, take them off!" Gai shouted with an exuberant smile, and Lee mirrored his Sensei with an even larger grin. With some shouts of excitement, the younger boy unnotched his weights and let them hit the ground, a cloud of debris puffing into the air and settled, leaving two large craters cradling the weights.

It was stupidly insane.

"What!?" Temari clenched the railing with a gasp, her eyes narrowing. 

"This is insane, seeing if for my own eyes..." The periwinkle haired girl grinned almost manically, grabbing the railing with both hands before activating her skill, [Observe

Rock Lee

Level: 87

Age: 13

Class: Genin

Title: Taijutsu Specialist (+10% Proficiency learning Taijutsu)

HP: 4,350

CP: 3,905

STR: 98

VIT: 99

WIS: 47

INT: 48

DEX: 148

AGI: 151

LUK: 5

As a child, he was always looked down upon and made fun of because he was never able to use either Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. When he finally graduated, his sensei saw his potential and trained him solely on Taijutsu.

Due to this, he is a Taijutsu Specialist, although, he seems to always have bad luck and fight shinobi who are usually immune to Taijutsu, an example would be Gaara.

If Tamako was going to be realistic, she would not be able to beat Lee. Maybe she could escape but she would definitely leave the fight scuffed up. His stats were one of the highest she's ever seen, and that's saying a lot because the people around her were either too high leveled that her [Observe] couldn't peak into, or way too weak.

In an instance, Lee traveling across the arena so fast that it seemed as if he flickered over to Gaara. He executed simple kicks, but these kicks left shockwaves that she could feel from all the way at the balcony. 

The impact forced Gaara's head to snap to the floor in an almost "un-Gaara" like way. She could see Temari's worried face, a drop of sweat running down her chin as her fists clenched harder against the railing. Tamako grabbed her shoulder and squeezed it. It'll be fine.

"Yes! Lee! Let the power of youth explode!" Gai shouted, his teeth sparkled and did his signature pose.

"Right!" Lee shouted back, his eyes filled with determination. He ran forward and kicked, his leg bending faster, but Tamako could vaguely make out the motion. With quick hand movements, Gaara motioned back and forth, urging his sand to move faster and keep up

"Over here!" He aimed a kick which was blocked.

"No, over here!" Lee ran over to the opposite he was on and landed a solid blow to Gaara face. Gaara was send flying a couple feet and met the ground.

Instantly, the genin began to whisper amongst themselves and even Kankuro's smirk was left for a frown.

Gaara slowly got up, sand pouring out of his gourd in a slow grotesque way.

"Uh oh," Kankuro muttered

"Yeah! Uh oh is right! Your friend with the eye makeup is getting a beaten!" Naruto shouted back.