Meeting

Age 5

The first thing that Tamako saw when she woke up was an ANBU hovering over her bed, behind the mask was someone who peered above her with interest. Instinctively, she bolted out of her bed and went into a defensive stanza.

"The Kazekage requests your presence in his office"

"Y-yes, sir." She squeaked out, the ANBU roughly grabbing her shoulder and expelling a good amount of chakra that flickered them into an office

My plan is working so far, as long as I don't fuck up, Kazekage won't let anyone harm me. My Kekkei Genkai is too precious to lose...unless he thinks that my Kekkei Genkai is too precious and might cause another war. One that Suna can't afford...

Not even second later, Tamako stood face to face with the Kazekage, and she quickly used her skill, [Observe]. Not much information was given.

Name: Rasa

Occupation: Kazekage (Shinobi)

Level: ???

Background: The Kazekage is renowned for his efficient use of Magnet Kekkei Genkai, which he uses gold.

He has 3 children, Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara. 9 years old, 8 years old, and 6 years old respectively.

His youngest child has the Ichibi sealed by a Poison Master, Chiyo-sama. Due to this, Rasa's wife died and he succumbed to depression.

His level isn't showing... this is the difference between a Kazekage She gulped— and a wannabe shinobi.

He peered down from his desk with no emotion betraying except the interest in his eyes. He crossed his arms before staring down analytically, "My son, who've you already met a few days ago told me something... interesting." He paused to gauged her emotions before continuing with a bit of satisfaction when she stared back without fear, "It has come to my attention that you acquired a Kekkei Genkai. One that hasn't surfaced for a long time."

Tamako graced her features with awe and curiosity.

"We call it, the Crystal Release— Shouton."

"..Shouton..." She parroted softly, trying to expel a child-like innocents that she must be.

Then, he began questioning. "When were you able to form crystal?"

"I was able to sprout crystal when I was two years old," Tamako responded without any hesitance in her voice in favor of a confident one, yet humble. "Sir." She added at the end.

"Two years old..." He trailed off, "That's quite... dangerous. You could've damaged your coils." He wrapped his hand around his cup, taking a light sip of what smelled like coffee, "Were you aware of that?"

She nodded lightly, "I frequently visited the library during my free time with the Matron and discovered many things there... I made sure I was careful."

"Smart, you were two at the time yes? Reading, understanding— most kids at that age would continue without proper help once discovered." He leaned in closer, clasping his arms together, "Which begs the question— are you a prodigy of the making?"

She puffed out her chest with courage, gathering her thoughts and starting out slowly. "I was always different compared to my peers. They played with blocks and slobbered on everything while I experimented with chakra, they would ask why I exceeded in parts where they struggled. It was like I was different."

"A natural prodigy." He blandly spoke, though, she could hear the hint of fascination and interest. The last child prodigy they had was Sasori, and everyone was under the impression that he was so far advanced that the Village couldn't keep up. "I'd also heard that you had beaten my son, Kankuro, during a spar. He's been training under our strongest Puppet Master and he has two years on you— that's quite a feat. Do you train often?"