Stats

Tamako leaned against the tree has Deidara soared through the sky for reconnaissance. With half a mind on her surroundings and the other staring blindly at the blue window ahead of her. It was her Character Status, most importantly, staring at her unused skill points. She had a ton from just leveling up and the occasional rare quest.

For awhile, she was saving it until she encountered an impossibly hard fight or something she couldn't do, but she hasn't met that threshold of difficulty, and for the longest time she was convinced that either Madara or Kaguya would be the ones to force her to use those skill points.

During her travels overseas and back, she received a rare "gift" from the system, gifting her another chance to talk to this Game Master. What would be a better time to ask the Game Master of their opinion on her build?

She slowly tapped the [Use] on the scroll, watching it catch on fire before a holographic keyboard appeared. With dainty fingers, she typed in her question, her eyes affixed on the transparent window ahead of her.

Q: What is the best way to distribute stat points based off of my build?

A: Your build predominately based on long-ranged elemental jutsu that are undeniably OP for the current arc. According to the next phase, your build will be heavily nerfed due to the increase level of enemies. I suggest preparing for the nerf and focus on a INT/WIS build that will allow your elemental jutsu's to cost less and deal more damage. It is also advisable to keep an eye on other stats as they may be life or death.

Since you're fond of your tanto and your skill [Blade Proficiency] is at level 347, I suggest distributing a couple points [75] into VIT, with this, you'll be able to fight in close-combat for a longer period of time.

Given the fact you are still at the prime age of learning, I suggest spending a good amount of points [80] into DEX to increase your pace of leveling up body-based skills and flexibility. You know what they say, if they can't catch you, they can't hurt you.

I suggest not to put in points into STR as your build is more of a hit fast hit soft and you can reliably deal damage using elemental jutsu.

Agility is a must with your character build, being able to shoot out jutsu's and remain unscathed is incredibly important factor. At minimum, [85] points.

If you followed my suggestions, you should have [160] skill points left, which you should distribute into WIS and INT.

The typing bubble of the Game Master froze, appearing and disappearing before revealing jaw-dropping information

However, there's also another way to spend these points, after the next update, the new system update will introduce a new game mechanic, the [Shop]. The [Shop] will allow you to use in-game currency to purchase a large arsenals of items that include but do not limit to; potions, charms, accessories, and armor. There will be an additional side tab of [Shop] > [Skill Shop]

The [Skill Shop] is self-explanatory, as you can buy skills, including Kekkei Genkai, at the cost of skill points!

Don't worry, if you decide you want the skill [Yoton - Kekkei Genkai], the description will give you a fake story that is downloadable, changing the lore of your character to ensure there is no funny business.

[Would you like to automatically add your skill points into the Game Master's suggestions?]

[Yes] [No]

She rubbed her eyes in disbelief.

Buying Kekkei Genkai?

Does this mean Tamako could potentially buy a fucking Sharingan?