Peace Talk

The river calmly drifted by, the scent of burning smoke smothered her nose as she peered into the latest Bingo Book that Tamako had snagged from a bandit camp she has spotted just three clicks away where she rested. With a small fire going and her skewered fish cooking, she slowly unbounded her own personal Bingo Book, adding new entries she hadn't had before and froze at her own picture.

Name: Suna no Tamako

Sex: Female

DoB: XXXXXX

Affliction: Sunagakure, Unknown

Chakra Affinity: Doton, Suiton, Shouton 

Height: 163cm (5'4)

Weight: 54kg

Rank: B-Rank

Taijutsu: 3

Ninjutsu: 3

Genjutsu: 1.5

Intelligence: 3

Strength: 2

Speed: 2.5

Stamina: 2.5

Hand-seals: 4

Total: 21.5

Eyes: Ebony

Hair: Periwinkle 

*Must be Captured Alive and Returned to Sunagakure*

Bounty: 5,000,000 ryo 

At the sight of her old registration picture, the one she took when she finally achieved her genin rank, she sighed. She never got the chance to retake her picture for her chunin promotion due to the council sending the young girl out at every opportunity. Suna's treasury was getting lighter and lighter and no doubt she'd caused them a great headache. 

She grabbed the smoky fish, tearing the smallest piece off before gobbling the rest. Just a little salt goes a long way.

With one hand holding the skewer, the other held the book and her eyes gazed at each picture. Her front, side and full-body profile. She'd changed out outfit by then, no longer adopting that long-sleeved yukata, tied with an obi, that cut by her knees. She's forgone her haori and fishnet thigh-highs, it was impractical now that she was homeless and on the run. 

She now adorned a deep purple and lilac two-piece outfit that complimented hair periwinkle hair and onyx eyes. She couldn't really give up an obi, it felt secure around her waist and tight enough where she felt grounded, and the two little braided yarn that secured the obi dangled in front looked nice. Her sleeves were nice and long that hid any hand-signs, and she's been practicing signing with one hand so it was a plus rather than a hinderance. The inner piece was a deep purple that cut off at her shoulders and zipped all the way to her neck, with shorts that stopped at the upper half of her mid thigh. At first it felt a little short, but with her outer piece that slightly dangled at her front, it was completely fine. Paired with thigh-high black shinobi-graded and seal improved socks and a little bit of bandages that ensured her kunai holster wouldn't be going anywhere.

 Paired with thigh-high black shinobi-graded and seal improved socks and a little bit of bandages that ensured her kunai holster wouldn't be going anywhere