God

There was only one choice she had left. She had no mentor nor clan to hand her down a sacred summoner scroll, she had to innovate. Burn the hive rather than the wasps, and since the Juubi had so perfectly and conveniently painted itself in that image, she formed a series of long handsigns but this time— her intent was aimed for the Queen.

If you cut off the source, the remaining ones will succumb later on—save the weak ones for the canon fodder. Tamako, nodding at her solution, dug her fingers into the ground below, uncaring how the dirt stuck to her nails. It was cold, slightly damp and smelt like it had just rained. Slightly singed from all the chakra in the air. She carefully molded her chakra and let it inch down her her limbs, encompassing the ground and absolutely saturated it with her chakra. The ground groaned, moving as tendrils and roots alike gripped onto each other, forming one large mass. Tamako didn't have a name for this jutsu. She just let her chakra move on its own, it felt instinctual, and no matter how her reserves protested at the dump of chakra, she continued to course through her channels.

A large humanoid like statue grew from the ground, tendrils wrapping around to form its head as it slowly creeped down the torso, creating limbs before finishing off with a large wooden dragon that wrapped around it's neck like a overgrown scarf. It's large oni-like nose twitched, fierce eyebrows pointed upwards and it heaved out a sigh, smoke escaping its nostrils in a puff of fumes. The dragon jerked to the side, its bottom half swaying dangerously as it awaited her commands.

The force of the toad summon's jump threw her hair wildly in the air with the rest of Team 7 launching at Naruto's action with Sasuke commanding his summon to slither past the Juubi's army, Sakura releasing her long-distance healing and even herself to launch brunt force to make way for the rest.

Staff in hand, her jutsu took a step forward, the ground quaking at each movement. "Everyone, forward!" Tamako cried out, sticking her soles to the head of her jutsu. The large humanoid swung its staff in an arc, knocking back several hundred in a single swing, bringing way for the rest of the Alliance to swarm in. 

A reverse-pincer movement.

Tamako clapped her hands together, creating crystal barrage that barreled down onto the battlefield, avoiding the alliance with each chakra pulse and outmaneuvered. She was simultaneously both artillery and leading the penetration while covering any gaps. 

The alliance followed gingerly behind her jutsu, hitting back any of the Juubi's fission beings that got too close and very quickly, they were approaching with their narrow front and attacking the enemy's rear as they went. 

She clapped her hands, creating crystal arms that caught a fission being that nearly sliced a platoon in half and contorted her fingers. The floating arms crunched into the enemy, completely snapping the being in half before zooming across the field to do it all over again.

With the large golem-like Mokuton being leading the frontal assault, her crystal artillery's raining down and providing cover and her own little crystal infantry ensuring a smooth process while simultaneously covering the Alliance's blind spots, it was only a matter of time they'll reach the Juubi.

This was the first time Tamako ever lead an army, let alone a military campaign. In a stray thought, she was reminded of a blitzkrieg, a German strategy from long ago in another life that was characterized as an short period of intense surprise maneuver focused on rapid force concentration in a single area.

Wasn't this exactly a blitzkrieg?

The Juubi screeched in pain, it's body shaking and creaking as Amaterasu coated it's back and filling the air in  a smoky haze. The large scratches and gashes indicated a Rasen-Shuriken, no doubt the two combined their most powerful long-ranged jutsu together.