Sakura

"Hm, they sure don't look it. Trust me, when I'm done with them, more than half will be eliminated."

. . .

"This place is called the Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why," Anko smirked at her own words, her eyes narrowing into something more sinister while the genin around her shifted with unease. 

Yet there was one shinobi who couldn't keep still, smiling and smirking for different reasons, and that shinobi sported a familiar blond hair and blue eyes. His voice was easily recognizable, as he repeated Anko's words with a whine and pout.

"That kind of threat won't work on me one bit! I'm not scared, dattebayo!" Naruto pointed his finger at Anko and grinned once more, almost begging for Anko to retaliate and show him what it means to face death

"Really? You've got a lot of energy" The woman replied with a kind smile, nothing even blinking when her hand flicked out a kunai and sent it towards the knuckleheaded ninja.

The kunai cruised by his cheek drawing a sliver of blood that slid down his cheek, unbeknownst to both that the same kunai had cut a lock of long hair of a Kusa-nin. Tamako tilted her head curiously at the Kusa-nin, noting how the undercover ninja was indeed Orochimaru when she activated her Observe skill.

Orochimaru

Level: ???

Age: 50 (20)

Class: Sanin (Special Class)

HP: ???

CP: ???

He is part of the Sannin, former teammates of Tsunade-hime and Jiraiya.

Her skill, [Observe], was nothing to scoff at, boasting a high level of 103, one of her highest leveled skills. Yet it had only given her this amount of information. She must avoid the Sannin at all cost, otherwise she would die. Good to know, there's no way she's helping Sasuke with that.

"A gaki like you dies at the very beginning," Anko continued, flickering next to Naruto and wrapping a hand around his cheek to swipe at the blood. "Spilling that red blood I like." She licked her lips and froze, eyes turned towards the Kusa-nin who appeared behind her.

"I'm returning... your kunai," Orochimaru spoke, the kunai between his tongue as it dangled in front of the proctor.

"Thank you for taking the trouble...but don't stand behind me like that, thirsty for blood. If you don't want a quick death." Anko muttered, gingerly taking back the kunai.

"Well, it's my nature to act up at the sight of red blood... and my precious hair was cut, so I got excited." 

"Talk about creepy, how is that even possible with her tongue?" Raidon muttered, shivering a bit before steeling himself

"You two..." Tamako began quietly, trailing off, "If you catch sight of that shinobi, you best you run as far away as you can." She crossed her arms while her foot tapped against the ground with anxiety, "Even I won't be close to winning, let alone staying alive."

The two pairs of eyes widen at her words, stealing glances of the Kusa-nin and Tamako back and forth. It was so obvious the two were screaming, No Way, in their heads.

"Evidently, we've got a lot of hot-blooded kids this time," Anko returned to her original post, arms crossed with a haughty look, "This is going to be fun."

As per canon, Anko began to lecture of the consent forms, rules and other formalities that earned both fear and excitement amongst the chunin-hopefuls. Killing without causing an international problem? Well heck, sign me up!