Introducing

"It's getting noisy outside.." Pein grunted, his arms falling to the side after releasing the Jutsu. It was too late, they already finished.

"Appears they have arrived." A smile soon followed afterward, showing the wide variety of sharp teeth aligned.

"Which group? Hm?" Deidara let out his iconic phrase with a smirk. "The group that Kisame no danna stalled? Or is it.."

"It's... both groups..." Zetsu rasped out, opening his eyes.

"So they arrived at the same time, huh?" Pein's voice deepens. "However.."

Tamako turned her center of view to the red-headed Jinchūriki. He had this peaceful expression on his face that she'd never seen. If it weren't for the circumstance, she would say he looked beautiful. But she holds her tongue and those thoughts, because she helped murder him and he was only freshly sixteen. "It's already too late."

"It seems they got another Jinchūriki with them..." Sasori chuckled deeply. "Don't take it personally, Itachi." The puppet seemed to sneer at the Uchiha, grinning as if he won.

The named man simply stared back, red seeping out of his eyes.

"Then, shall we all get going?" Hidan stretched, looking bored as ever. "It's getting fucking noisy outside and we've completed all of our missions."

"Exactly..." Zetzu's head peaked out of his aloe plant.

"Then what shall we do with the guys outside?" 

"Well, we don't even know if they can even get inside." 

Tamako coughed into her fist, "With a Hyuuga on their side, they'll be able to locate the other four seals."

 "Sasori. Deidara. Tamako." Pein announced, probably thinking he was talking the goddamn attendance with how laxed he sounded. Tamako perked her head towards the Leader.

"Hm?"

"You take care of the guys outside."

"I knew it was going to end like this..." Deidara complained.

"But take the Jinchūriki alive."

"We know." Sasori deep voice echoed within the cave.

"Everyone else is dismissed."

Everyone left, one by one, leaving their goodbyes in creative ways, but a particular member stood by when his name was called.

"Itachi, what's the Jinchūriki like?" Sasori asked.

Itachi stood in silence, pondering before answering thoughtfully, "The one who barges in and barks first"

Sasori seem to blanch at his words, "Hah? What's that suppose to mean?"

"Doesn't he have any more specific characteristics? Hm?" Deidara squinted at the Uchiha, dislike on his face.

Tamako nodded at Itachi before speaking, "He wear's orange."

Itachi quickly left, disappearing as a hologram before the artist duo could berate him for more answers.

"Tch." 

Sasori flickered towards the middle, Deidara and Tamako quickly copied, landing simultaneously on the ground softly. The girl quickly surged her chakra into a simple doton and planted herself onto the slab of stone. "That reminds me." She starts, then gesturing at whatever was left of Deidara's arm. "What happened?"

"Ah, the Jinchuriki was more difficult than I previously imagined, so, using my extremely effective and smart tactics, I was able to-"

She cut in with humor in her voice, "You sacrificed an arm to make Gaara's sand go boom?"