ID

Age 6

The Academy was comprised of twelve semesters or six years and Sunagakure took it's education really seriously. On the first day was the ceremony that required every Academy hopeful to attend, and the rest of the years had the day off. It was basically an induction day. She entered through the door and went to the many desks lined up on the wall, taking in the lines of six-year old hopefuls and jotting their names before handing them a number.

It was incredibly crowded with many student hopefuls bidding their parents goodbye, while many orphans like her entered the side building and took a seat in the massive auditorium-style room. It could probably fit maybe three-hundred people.

As they all clambered into the room with the room being incredibly loud since everyone was an undisciplined six year old, it finally stood at a silence when the Fourth Kazekage, or her little nickname for him, Fucking Rasa, finally took the stage and did his little speech. It was some propaganda-spew about the Will of Wind and facing our enemies with the tenacity of Desert Storms. Then, he dropped the bomb.

"As pleased as I am to see so many willing to climb to the esteemed position of Shinobi, there is an entrance exam to place you at the corresponding level." He coughed into his arm and several chunin's walked onto the stage, all holding clipboards as they stared down. A man who walked with a limp spoke first, ending orientation. "Those who were assigned the number one, please follow me."

She glanced at her number. Four.

Grimacing, how unlucky.

Finally, she was called upon and followed the gaggle of students like they were ducks. From what she's estimated, there was approximately three-hundred student hopefuls, and many of these students were well beyond the age of six. Many of these had failed the year before and are on their second, or even third attempt.

Hell, the kids left wont even be a fifth of the original three-hundred.

The wood door creaked open and one by one, the students sat down with Tamako taking seat in the front, ready to get over with it. She wanted to try out her new skill she had won from Temari, [ID Create]. She hadn't had the time to test it due to the paranoia of being caught disappearing from Suna's ANBU, or whatever they called themselves here.

A chunin rose to the front of the class, eyeing a clock before turning to the rest of us and talked in a monotone voice. "There are ten questions to answer, please write your name and hand it in within forty minutes." He paused and glanced at his clipboard. "Your class and ranking will be posted tomorrow 0700 and you are required to attend class the following day. Please begin."

At the last syllable, Tamako flips over the paper and scans through the questions quickly, almost snorting at the level of difficult. Most Naruto Nerds should be able to answer them.

Or maybe it was just her.

[Quest Alert!]

She answered...

Objective: Get above 80%

Rewards: 5,000 ryo + 20 EXP

Special Objective: Ace the Exam. Get a 100%

Reward: +20 Fame, +40 EXP

Name: Tamako

1. Name the 5 Great Villages.

A. Sunagakure, Konohagakure, Iwagakure, Kirigakure and Kumogakure.