Eyes

"Let's go. We need to get towards him, right?"

With a sudden burst of chakra, Tamako burst back into the room, her eyes roaming for Karin before shooting her chakra towards one of the Tsuchikage's guards who was in the mid-process of vomiting out doton to create a small golem that ate away at the White Zetsu spores. Instantaneously, the golem froze and crystalized, weighing down the guard to the ground.

"Karin!" Tamako shouted, her voice echoing, "Come!"

The red-head scampered over, almost tripping over a few upturned rocks as the Tsuchikage drenched the spores with his chakra and petrifying it, turning to dust. Tamako's fingers lunged down, her chakra following the movement and caught the scattered dust, crystalizing before it shot towards the Tsuchikage, nailing him to the wall.

The old Kage shrugged off the crystal, changing her crystal to flimsy rocks that disintegrated and flowed past his shoulders. His understanding of doton was much higher than her own understanding of shouton. Tamako narrowed her eyes, chakra snapping around Sasuke and Karin.

"I can't believe brats like you managed kill Deidara." He signed only twice, a transparent cube forming between his palms, "I have nothing against you two, but the world want's you dead." The cube grew even largest and teleported over to her body, encasing both Sasuke and Tamako.

"Particle Release! Run!" She pushed both Sasuke and Karin away from her, the two flying towards the ground as she threw her body in the opposite direction. Her upper-body passed the cube and before she could make it out completely, her vision shifted, inertia drowning her body and head spinning.

A cold mask rested on her cheek, a deep masculine voice whispered in her ear, "You managed to almost kill the Mizukage... I'm almost impressed." 

[+10 Relationship with Obito!]

Tamako flinched, her fingers gripping onto Sasuke's arm even harder as she turned and kneeled down. "The Tsuchikage's Particle Release passed my calculations and I nearly got Sasuke killed. Forgive me." She bowed her head further, eyes trained at his feet. She noted the dark cave-like environment, full of geometric cubes that indicated this was a different plane of existence. 

So this was Kamui.

"You escaped both the Raikage and Kazekage and nearly killed the Mizukage. You've succeeded my expectations." His voice carried a certain lightness, trained on Tamako's tight grip on the near chakra-exhausted Sasuke. "I commend your efforts, you truly do care for little Sasuke, don't you?" He chuckled, patting her shoulder. "Now then, let us wrap up our... discussion with the Gokage." He gestured at Sasuke, who was now passed out and Tamako quickly hoisted the unconscious Uchiha tighter around her shoulder and nodded fully.

His Sharingan flashed a bright red, his unique Mangekyou Sharingan spinning almost lazily and she felt the tug and warp, accepting the chakra to surround her form. Tobito opened the portal, the swirls getting large enough where Tamako could make out the Gokage Summit room.

"I turned them into dust."

"What!?" A's voiced bellowed loudly through the portal, "I was going to do that!"

Tobito chuckled, focusing chakra to his vocal cords. "You still... have a chance." The swirls got even larger and pushed the girl forward. She fell through, landing on the round table lightly with Tobito soon following.  "My name is Uchiha Madara."

The Gokage stood at the opposite side of the room, their eyes roving over her and Sasuke's un-atomized forms and narrowing at "Madara".

"Tamako, Sasuke!" Karin whispered in relief, crouched just a few feet away and staring with tears in her eyes.