Kunoichi

She gave a good stare at the boy who talked smack earlier.

And just a boy he was.

He had brown, almost red hair that was short and mousy with bright mongolian-red colored eyes. He was dressed in a black long sleeved shirt, shinobi pants, and standard shinobi sandals.

He gave her a sheepish look, his face finally turning into a normal hue.

[Quest Alert]

Don't be a Kakashi

Objective: Become Friends with Uta

Rewards: Slight chance on teaming with him and Nanami.

Failure: No friends

"I didn't mean it." He began, a hand snaking to his neck as he rubbed it.

Failure is no friends? What the hell.

Tamako waved her hand back and forth as she dwalled, "No biggie, seriously." Well, the new quest stung a lot more in all honestly. She was waiting for her peers to wise up a little so she could interact them as equals instead of seeing them as kids. But maybe she's the problem, it really wasn't healthy that all she did was train.

Uta shook his head, "No look. It wasn't cool of me." He glanced off to the side and rubbed the back of his neck, "I-i'm just jealous that you're better than me, okay!?" Uta admits with a bright red face, "There I said it!". He shut his eyes harshly like she would punt him in return. 

This entire interaction was so childish and so much of it reminds her of her younger days in the playground, filled with playground drama. So cute. "Aah." Tamako gives him a curt nod. "I'm sure that if you train hard enough, you'll rise in class rankings." It was true, some of these kids trained for a few hours rather than all day like her.

"Well—" He pauses, gesturing wildly before looking down at his feet, "My friend and I— we wanna invite you to train with us." He looks up, "You should join us! You never really hang out with the class so maybe—"

"Sure." 

He flinches, "Really?"

Tamako gives him a slight nod, "Why not?" This was her chance! Prove [System] wrong.

I cannot be a Kakashi. I'm not Kakashi. Who said I was a Kakashi? Blasphemy. 

"It'll be a good opportunity anyways. It's always nice to train with others, and it'll be interesting if there is competition."

Uta gives her a nasty look, "You still have a stick up your ass."

Tamako shrugs, not unsurprised at his language. "I'm not wrong though."

He laughs, "Whatever, I'll beat you."

[Quest Alert!]

Don't be a Kakashi

Quest Complete!

Uta seemed like a good choice as a friend. He wasn't some canon character so she could rest easy knowing that if something did go wrong, it wouldn't impact the world too much. Right? The day quickly went by and before she knew it, one Hoki Nanami had snagged her before she could leave via window, giving her puppy eyes that grounded her back to the ground.