Deception

The reunion between Kisame and Itachi was much more than just heart-warming. It was explosive, quite literally.

Kisame's shark summons dove out from the sea, nipping with jaws wide open as Itachi skillfully dodged and threw his shuriken, it's trajectory ricocheted off each other and simultaneously unsummoned them all in one fell swoop.

"Itachi!" Kisame laughed, Samehada's jaws wide open as he slashed forward. "You've gotten stronger!"

His red Susanoo erupted and grabbed onto the monster blade, its fingers digging into the wide jaws and pushed him back. "Of course."

Tamako sat up on the cliff with Deidara, braiding his hair against the salty breeze that caressed her hair. Yes, this was healing.

No more edgy Uchiha throwing himself into suicide missions and worked her like a dog. Here, these people actually liked her. Who would've thought that the Akatsuki, well former Akatsuki, would be the better ideal workplace.

Deidara gnawed on his lips as he watched the two fight, his feet tapping against the cliff and his mechanical eye bouncing back and forth. "Damn Uchiha, I thought I saw enough of his stupid eyes." His pupil seem to blow out, "Is he really stronger?" At the sight of a complete and perfect Susanoo who took to the sky before raining down blast over blast coated with Ameterasu, he sighed, "Dammit he did."

Tamako finished the braid and tied it all together with a red elastic, humming all the while. "You wanna fight him?"

His head swiveled to the side, his braid following his movement and he grinned, "Hell yeah I do! Hm!"

She laughed at his signature grunt and narrowed her eyes, "Let's team up against them. Itachi and Kisame against us. Let's show them who's the better duo!"

He grinned so hard at her words, his fingers molding his signature clay bird and threw it out before landing on it, taking to the sky and bombing down at his wake. Tamako stretched against the blue sky and sighed in content. The area was littered with seals that hid this large outdoor space of the sea, as long as they didn't go too crazy, and didn't draw too much attention with flashy jutsu, they should be fine.

Probably.

In any case, she threw herself off the cliff, a crystal dragon catching herself and formed hand-signs, catching Kisame by surprise when his own suiton backfired and crystalized before homing back to him. He caught her crystal formations with Samehada, the sword eating her crystals and flailing in glee.

It must've like her chakra.

Deidara and Itachi were off to the side, duking it out as Deidara's explosions smacked against Itachi's ultimate defense. His Susanoo brandished a large katana, swinging and absolutely decimating Deidara's bird, but the man seemed unharmed when he poofed to the side on top of another bird. "You won't get me so easily, yeah!"

Tamako rolled her eyes and settled for Kisame, the infamous Tailless Tailed Beast. No matter how much suiton she spat out, how many structures she crystalized and struck back, Samehada ate up her chakra with a satisifed huff, always moving it's own body towards her chakra. 

That meant she'll have to go in herself.

She diverged her chakra to the side, two spheres growing beneath the sea and rose, water dripping past its sides and splattered against the sea. Then, they instantly darted towards Kisame and Samehada followed. With the sword semi-distracted, she flickered to Kisame's side and threw a fist.

Kisame easily caught her with a smirk before retracting with a shout, his skin crystalizing at her touch. "I may be the youngest, but I still have tricks up my sleeves!" She cried out, grinning all the same.