System

"Failed?" He gestured around himself, "Me? I'm the one standing, no?"

Tamako scoffed, her eyes refusing to meet his.

Obito shook his head with hints of condescension in his voice, "I do not understand why you continue your futile efforts, as this world is already on the verge of destruction." He lowered himself to the ground, just the tips of his feet brushing dirt as he cocked his head to the side.

The mutant disregarded her in favor of staring down both Sasuke and Naruto, the testosterone emitting from all three was almost drown-worthy, but Tamako stood her ground, heels digging. Even after the double-trouble duo merged their hacks together, creating a Samurai Kurama as Obito levitated far above them to form an equally impressive... sword?

Tamako blinked comically, rubbing both of her eyes at the DNA-strand-looking sword.

"—And I will use this sword to obliterate this world!" Obito finished fervidly, looking up into the sky in a moment of arrogance. While this would have been a great opportunity for a blatant innuendo, she held off for the moment, unwilling to direct the attention onto herself at the moment.

With no further fanfare, he swung his truth seeking sword down towards Naruto and Sasuke, initiating the battle once again from its previous standstill.

With Obito now preoccupied, she was given a small moment to breathe. This final confrontation was everything she'd been building up to, but every piece she'd added to the table was amounting to nothing.

Sasori, Itachi, herself, weren't strong enough to make a difference. She'd done all the grinding, built her party, but the boss in front of her seemed insurmountable. All because of the stupid requirement of Senjutsu. Where the hell was she suppose to get a noble summon anyways?

A stray tail from Kuruma's Samurai form had nearly throttled her, however, with a quick timed shunshin, she coincidentally placed herself near Sasori again. It wasn't her usual playstyle, but she'd need to use more than just her brawn to win this.

This battle was far beyond her, she didn't have a crazy animal sealed in her nor did she have the Uchiha hack. With a shrug, she decided it was best to leave it to both Naruto and Sasuke to figure out how to unseal all the beasts from Obito. Black Zetsu would take over and revive Madara for real afterwards anyways.

She couldn't help with the first part, but, she emphasized, rubbing her hands together with a grin, she could try her luck and take care of Black Zetsu once the moment arrived.

With that idea in mind, she turned to Sasori next to her, who also seemed at a loss as to how to help in this battle. She jabs him in the ribs, but his puppet body merely inches to the side. He turns to her with a particular expression.

"There's no point in trying to interfere," She points at the crazy behind her, "We can't do fuckall without Senjutsu. Gather everyone you can, and start slaughtering as many White Zetsu as possible." She pats Sasori by the shoulder, mustering her best grin, "I'm counting on you, friend."

Sasori flounders a bit, a disturbing smile erupting on his face before setting off with a hysterical laugh.

Now, that battle will probably take a while, so let's go see if I can exhaust the enemy in a battle of the minds

With that, she headed to where she last saw Hashirama and Madara fighting, keeping a Wood Bunshin here to notify her of when the defeat was imminent. She drops by with the biggest grin, "Hello boys~" Her voice drops a few octaves, cooing, earning a very confused look by Hashirama. "Perhaps I could join in on this... dance?"

Without a second thought, she dashes in, sword in hand and a save file stored.

With a beam at the two godlike shinobi ahead of her, she eloquently starts her speech with a palm on her chest, "So-"