Partner

Tamako summoned a falcon to deliver a message to Deidara, letting him know that Sasori was killed in battle and she'd recovered his puppet body. Her light footsteps made no noise at each tree branch she launched herself off, keeping a steady pace.

Since she didn't have an Akatsuki partner, and she was roughly forty-percent sure Pein wouldn't assign Deidara to her, and instead use Tobi, she didn't have any particular Akatsuki responsibilities. She was in an unique situation where she was apart of the Akatsuki but didn't have any of their major responsibilities.

Sure, she sends the occasional update to Pein on the whereabouts of the Jinchūriki, most often by the time the assigned pair get there, the Jinchūriki was long gone so they really couldn't blame her on that end. Hidan and Kakazu were especially slow, and Hidan in particular was the weakest member. The magenta-eyed man couldn't really think in all honestly, she's never seen the man plan an attack in her life. He went bulldozing in, slashing manically with his scythe and licked the small cut he managed to get by sheer will.

When landing a clear fatal blow on Hidan, many shinobi expect him to drop dead, that's why there's lethal points. Hidan uses his stamina, speed and sheer shock to get a lick of blood and by then, the enemy is dead.

If one were to discover and understand how his unique jutsu worked, well, it's very easy to counter. Even Tamako could think of over hundred ways to incapacitate this S-ranked missing-nin, and that's saying a lot. 

Adding up all the current Jinchūriki that were roaming, there were Niibi, Sanbi, Yonbi, Gobi, Hachibi and Kyuubi left, with both former Nanabi's Jinchūriki, Fuu, and former Rokubi's Jinchūriki, Utakata being captured during the two and half time skip. 

That mean out of the nine Bijuu, only six remained. Tamako knew that by the time the Zombie Duo captured Niibi, which was Hidan's assignment, only the Yonbi, Hachibi and Kyuubi would be left. That would serve as a good indicator of when the two would off themselves by Konoha.

After Gaara would be Han, the Gobi's Jinchūriki, and if Tamako was going to be realistic, she wasn't sure which Akatsuki member's were assigned so she'll take an educated guess of either Pein or Konan.

Tamako landed at the edge of her base, forming a few handsigns that elevated the moss clearing and entered the cave. There, she quickly went deep into her hideout before pulling up a chair by a desk where she kept all of her sealing materials that were now wasting away, now that she had Karin do most of the grunt work.

With a white piece of paper, she began to write, tallying up her thoughts.

Ichibi - Deidara (Complete)

Niibi - Hidan (In-progress)

Sanbi - ???? / Sasori / Tobi (In-progress)

Yonbi - Kakazu - (In-progress)

Gonbi - ????/ Pein (In-progress)

Rokubi - ????/ Orochimaru / Pein (Complete)

Nanabi - ???? / Konan (Complete)

Hachibi - Kisame (In-progress)

Kyuubi - Kyuubi (In-progress)

Then, in the other column, she hypothesized in order which the Bijuu would be captured.

Rokubi (Complete) During 2.5 Time Skip

Nanabi (Complete) During 2.5 Time Skip

Ichibi (Complete) Start of Shippuden / Kazekage Rescue Mission

Gobi (In-progress) Before/During/After Tenchi Bridge Reconnaissance (Team 7 Reunion)

Sanbi (In-progress) Before Sarutobi Asuma Death, shortly after Team 7 Reunion