Jutsu

Age 7

Her first and second semester at the Academy was incredibly boring, but not boring enough for her to decline skipping a year. She's here to enjoy relaxation and training at her own pace before she's forced to do D-ranked missions and bond with her teammates and sensei. 

The first semester was filled with theoretical knowledge, understanding chakra and where it came, how to unlock and utilize it in the form of chakra control practices. She was a little glad that Sasori's journal detailed a few of these exercises and she was able to clear the sand grain test on the first day, giving herself a free period since they were suppose to focus on that for the whole semester.

Score!

In other news, she wasn't able to skip target practice despite hitting bullseye on the first day because practice ensured ones' skill didn't go dull but whatever. As for her afterschool activities, none of them looked too great, and she would rather train by herself.

Before she knew it, she blew past first and second semester and it was August. Hot sticky August, when the sun was at its brightest, strongest and most deadliest. She found out that the break only lasted two weeks until they returned to school, which sucked a lot but whatever.

Tamako's usual training regimen was barely able to increase her stats these days, and her skills refused to budge after hitting the Level 60 mark.

Skill List

Gamer's Mind (Passive) Level: MAX

*Allows the user to calmly and logically solve problems in any situation. Enables a calm and tranquil sense of mind and is immune to psychological status effects.

*Provides an impenetrable mental shield against memory modification.

Gamer's Body (Passive) Level: MAX

*Grants the body to live the real world like a game.

*Sleeping fully recovers HP, CP, and removes all negative status debuffs.

Observe (Active) Level: 72 EXP: 0.15%

-Enables [The Gamer] to see and read detailed information of an object, person, living being, and etc. he or she is looking at. The higher the level, the more information about your target is revealed.

*CP Cost: 0

[Manipulate Matter] Skill

*Related to Guren, the only known Shinobi to acquire the Crystal Kekkei Genkai

*Ties with Orochimaru, her Lord.

-You can now use any particles in the world except chakra to create crystal

-Focusing your chakra and directing it at a certain degree will sprout crystal and will be at your command

Cooking (Passive) Level: 15 EXP: 41.07%

-You can cook without burning water

-If succeeding in cooking, the food would sometimes be granted a buff 

Dishes (Passive) Level: 13 EXP: 28.47%

-You can clean and wash dishes without breaking them

-Dishes will be sparkly and clean once done

Crystal Release (Passive) Level: 61 EXP: 0.99%

*A gift from your mother

*Only your mother and you are known to have the Crystal Kekkei Genkai

-You can now use any particles in the world except chakra to create crystal