Ambush

Team 7 plus Tamako found themselves in a comfortable train cabin that obviously screamed luxury. It's dark oak lined with beautiful deep green edges painted with fine pigment. The booth seats were nothing too crazy, but definitely not worn out. The blue fabric was spongey and as much as Tamako wanted to lay down and take a nap, Kakashi forced the girl to sit at the long table for reconnaissance.

Sandayū, Yukie's manager as well as the former consultant of the former Daimyo of Yuki no Kuni, sobbed at Yukie's cruel words.

"I am alive.. but my heart is dead." She spoke with no emotion, "After that day, my tears dried up." She closed her eyes, as if recalling her past. The burning castle, her dead father, of the ANBU taking her away from the killings.

The princess and her manager argued, with Sandayū going as far as to bow low on the floor, begging her to take arms to win back the country.

Alive but with a dead heart... Tamako mused, her fingers tapping against the table before turning to the stoic boy beside her. "What do you think, Sasuke?" She asked the boy because he too, gone through losing his entire family within one night because of a family member. Perhaps his pain was far greater than hers.

Though, this wasn't just some measuring of who's pain is greater. It's just a failure of compartmentalizing and proper therapy.

He crossed his arms, frowning. "It's a bit pathetic. Giving up like that." Sasuke shook his head, bangs swaying at the motion, "What's the point of living with no purpose?"

Sakura's eyes widen, casting the two dark haired shinobi with concern.

"Mhm." Tamako nodded, "Humans try to give reason to their continued existence." With a glint in her eye, she watched Yukie verbally abused the last person in her life that cared about her, "With all the fuss she's been wreaking, there must be something in her."

Naruto couldn't stand it, and he stood up, his chair scraping against the dark oak flooring. "This man has given his life to realize a dream! I'll deal with anyone who belittles him!"

The director smirked, passing his own knowledge about dreams from his own perspective as an old man before crossing his arms. "This is a perfect theme for the Unlucky Princess."

"We're not stopping filming!?"

"Hahaha! I told you, didn't I? This movie is about to change everything! Think about it," His glasses shined with his own ambition, "How often can one film with a real hime, with real shinobi?"

His assistant paused clenching a singular fist, "I see... that'll create all kinds of publicity! If we release this film, it'll be a hit!"

Kakashi cut off the ramblings of the young man, "Unfortunately, we have no where to run. As long as the Daimyo knows Yukie is here, he wont stop. We'll have to fight. That's the only chance you'll live."

Sakura trailed off, "Kaka-sensei..."

Naruto threw a fist into the air with an exuberant grin, "Okay! Let's continue this mission! Fūn-hime will return to Yuki no Kuni and thrash the evil ringleader."

"You mean, we guard Koyuki-hime and we thrash the evil ringleader." Tamako corrected, leaning against the table with a smirk, she glanced at the director and winked, "Make sure you get my good side."

"Reality is different from film!" Yukie shouted, frowning at the ground. "There's no such thing as happy ending in this world!"

The director slammed a fist onto the table, "You can change that anytime with determination!"

Kakashi sighed again, his grey hair turning white, "Normally, I would go back to the Village and get more help with something like this."

Sasuke shook his head, "But it's a waste of time. We can handle it ourselves."