Party Crasher

*Jack's POV*

As the guests piled in, music began to play and intruductions began. I, of course, stayed in the rafters. This is my first Halloween... I watched the variety of spirits, legends and myths mingle and the Guardians mingling too. I should go talk to people... I watched the band play.

But what if they don't like me as a Guardian? Im pretty shy around other spirits too... My attention was drawn to Tooth, who was waving her arms frantically for my attention.

I gave her a look that said 'I don't really want to' but she persisted. Welp! No choice now. I floated down to her. "Jack I would like you to meet my friend, Jordan. He's the main man in the European division of the tooth 'Fairies'" she emphasized the "fairies" since they were actually mice.

I looked up to see Jordan and was slightly shocked. I was expection a short, scrawny man but instead he was fairly masculine and tall. He had shaggy brown hair and purple eyes, just like Tooth's. His skin was tanned too and he was dressed as a clown....

I took a very small step back, not big enough yo be noticed however. "Nice to meet ya!" He said happily, holding out a hand to shake. I took it, feeling more comfortable, "Nice to meet you too." I smiled. "Woah! Cool fangs! Vampire?" He asked.

I nodded proudly.

"Awesome! Well, I'm gonna go hang out. Catch you later Toothy! Nice to finally meet you Jack!" He said cheerfully over the music as Tooth and I waved at him.

She turned to me. "Go on! Socialize! And if you don't want to meet people on your own you can try to find the others." She said with a smile and a pat on the shoulder. I nodded and she walked over to more people.

I stood ther awkwardly for a minute until walking around the crowds of people to find the others.

*A Few Hours Later*

I felt great! Maybe it was the brownies and tons of sweets but who cares! I was dancing and having fun! I looked to my right and saw the Guardians smiling at me and I gave an inaudible laugh, since the music is really loud, but they could see it.

I waved my hand at them to join me but they just shook their heads. I sighed and floated over to them and grabbed Sandy's small grey hand and pulled him to the dance floor. He stood there for a moment but started dancing and silently giggling.

I was actually having a great time until-

BANG!

Everything went silent. "Aww look at all of you... how pathetic!" The voice said. No... it cant be... "Are you all enjoying your little party?" He asked. Evryone scattered and left as the Guardians and I drew our weapons.

Soon it was just the five of us and- "Pitch." Bunny hissed. "Hello Guardians." He mused. "What do you want?" Tooth asked angrilly. "Your fall and my rise." He stated simply.

"And Jack Frost out of my way." He added, earning a very audible growl from me which slightly shocked the others except Pitch. "Leave. You have no right to be here." I spat out.

He gave me an angry scowl. "Oh but I brought a gift." He purred, tossing a large sack in front of us. It squirmed and jerked. I rushed to open it after hearing the whimpers and grunts of a struggling child.

Once I opened it a child's head popped out. He had short black hair that reached his ears, a black t- shirt with skeleton bones printed on it and black jeans. A small pumpkin with a smiling face was on the side of his head and he had pumpkin orange eyes and light freckles.

North gasped. I helped the child out of the sack who had a slightly tear stained face. "Meet Jake O'lannen. Spirit of Halloween" Pitch chimed maliciously.

*****

Hey! Second chapter! Im so excited about this book guys! I really hope you enjoy it!

Anyway Snowflakes, Im probably going to post some more chapters tonight so stay tunned! Thats all for now.

Bye bye my bootiful Snowflakes!

*Jack Frost*