Hello~

Jack's P. O. V.

We landed at the pole, and North decided to give the kids a quick tour; similar to the one he gave me when I met him officially.

I was by myself in the globe room. I couldn't get Jamie and I's conversation out of my head, nor the feelings we talked about. I ran a hand through my hair.

You need to calm down, Jack. We don't want to lose control do we? I froze in my tracks. We? "Mate..?" I whipped around to see Bunny staring at me with worry.

"Who ya talkin to?" He asked almost hesitantly. I was talking out loud?! "I- no one? I was just thinking out loud?" I questioned rather than stating.

He slowly nodded, clearly not buying it but wanting to drop the subject. "You weren't with us so I came to see if you were alright. Wanna join us?" He asked.

He's judging you.

"I'm okay, kind of wanna just hang here. Thanks though." I replied with a slightly forced smile. He nodded, starting to walk away.

He's gonna tell the others.

"Well, don't break anything," he chuckled while walking away. "Yeah, yeah." I turned back around.

They'll all judge you, y'know.

"Shut up.." I whispered irritably. I looked up at the globe. The lights shining beautifully. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm my thoughts.

Along the way Jake mentioned some of the things I could do as a vampire, especially when I'm 'powered up'. I could move and run extremely fast, knew that from my first time drinking blood.

I can compell people, but I'd need to practice. And super strength. Cool I guess. I walked around the large room aimlessly. Phil walked in at some point and didn't realize I was there.

"Hey Phil." I waved nonchalantly. He looked up in slight surprise. "Raggta yargg?" He questioned. "Being a vampire isn't a walk in the park but I think I'm doin a-okay." I lied.

He nodded and got back to work. Who am I kidding? I'm doing bad. I feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack.

Don't be scared.

I froze again.

"Who-" I shushed myself. It laughed. Before I could say anything else the others walked in.

"This place is amazing!" The children cheered. "Ah Jack! We found you!" North cheered. "Yep! Still here!" I smiled.

"So! Two days until Halloween. We need to stop Pitch before then or who knows what he'll do." Tooth put her hand on her chin in thought.

"My guess is that he'll used the sand he used on me to turn people dressed as monsters into their costumes and cause chaos." I replied.

Smart ass.

"Shut. Up." I hissed. "What?" Jamie asked. "Nothing." I quickly replied. "He has some of my other sands and potions too, so who knows what else he's going to do!" Jake said exasperated.

I could see Bunny giving me odd looks out of the corner of my eye, but I ignored him. "How are we going to locate Pitch. Jack, can you smell him?" Tooth asked.

I sniffed a few times but couldn't smell anything. "No. Nothing. I think he figured out I could track him and he might be masking his scent." I scratched the side of my head.

"Oh! He could be somewhere where werewolves frequent! Since he has one!" Jamie shouted. "Good idea! Might have books on werewolves in library, lets go!" North exclaimed, and to the library we went.

He's still watching you.

I looked over at Bunny who was, in fact, still giving me odd looks. "What?" I asked, slightly irritated. "You seem a bit off, mate. I'm just worried..." he replied, not loud enough for the others to hear.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I stared forward. I felt kind of tired, and really irritable. We eventually arrived in the library.

North went and gathered all of the books on werewolves he could find. He opened one and there was a tuft of fur in it. "Look! Werewolf hair!" He exclaimed happily.

I made a disgusted face at it and looked away. "Aww, it's just hair, Jack!" There was laughter after Jake spoke. "Yeah, yeah, but it still smells like the mutt and I don't like it." I deadpanned.

I got a few looks, likely from my annoyed tone. "True." Jake replied, flipping the pages. A few minutes pass of reading and slight convorsation pass.

"Ow!" Pippa shouted, gaining our attention, but me?

Oh?~ Snack time!~

The smell was glorious. My eyes zoned onto the small bleeding papercut on Pippa's finger. I didn't realize it but I had gotten up and taken a step closer to her.

Everyone seemed to have noticed and Bunny and Jamie had blocked my path towards her, all eyes on me. "Jack.." Jamie got my attention. I seemed to snap out of it, looking at everyone's anxious gazes.

"Wow, uhm.." I swallowed.

What are you doing?! Drain her!

"Sorry, I don't- I didn't-" I couldn't think straight. What the heck was happening to me?

You're becoming a real vampire~

"It's okay, mate. Just, relax." Bunny coaxed. Tooth was tending to Pippa's cut behind the two. I nodded and sat down, continuing with my book to avoid any lingering gazes.

Everyone went and sat back down and continued with their books as well. "Jack.. don't look up." It was Jamie. Whispering. I could hear him, but no one else could.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I didn't move. I didn't know if i wanted- or even could- answer that question, because I didn't know myself. "I'm here. Remember that." He added, I nodded very slowly.

What is this voice I'm hearing? Why did I lose control for a moment? What will happen if this happens again?

********************************

Hello my bootiful Snowflakes!

Kind of a serious chapter, but I'm happy with it. I hope you enjoy! And hopefully there will be more to come soon! Until next time!

Stay frosty!

*Jack Frost*