A Plan

*Jack's P.O.V. *

I wrapped Jamie in a big hug. I needed it. I've been battling my emotions since I became a vampire and I just want everything to go back to normal.

I hate this. I want this to be over.. I let Jamie go and stood up. "Guys I am so sorry!" I apologized. "No worries, just gave us scare." North patted my shoulder.

"I was there, I heard and saw everything. I just, couldn't move." North nodded. I thanked the kids for coming and apologized again. After all was well, the kids bombarded me with questions about being a vampire.

I also introduced them to Jake which some of them couldn't see at first but he did alot of the explaining.

"We need a plan." Bunny said. "Yeah, he has a giant werewolf that almost killed Jack! How are we going to get close to him?" Tooth exclaimed.

"If I remember correctly, I beat that thing pretty easy. In my defense." I added, earning a few wary smiles.

"Wow! Jack beat a werewolf?!" Jamie exclaimed. "And almost died!!" Tooth almost screamed.

"If I had my powers this would be alot easier.." I muttered aloud. "Well, there are a few tricks vampires can do that might benefit you." Jake chimed in.

I looked at him. "But you aren't going to like it." He finnished. Anxiety riddled my body.

After a while passed of making ideas for the plan, we decided on something. "So, Jack needs his magic to defeat Pitch. No question. So we locate Jake's sand and take it back, thus being able to turn Jack back into.. Jack." Tooth relayed, I nodded.

"And either we will try and defeat Pitch then, or we'll have to wait for another window to open." Jake finished. "There's one more thing." I added.

Everyone looked at me. "What part of this plan am I 'not going to like'?" I asked, looking at Jake. The others looked at him as well.

"You need to power up." He looked me dead in the eyes and it took a minute to catch on to him. "No." I said.

"Not doing that again. Last time I did that I got really sick. And now my center is gone." I argued. "What?! Center is gone?!" North proclaimed.

"Yes. Taking his powers also took his center. Not the point. Jack," Jake coaxed. "You got sick because your powers and the vampirism were clashing. That won't happen again. But we need you to be stronger so we can execute this plan." All eyes were on me now, all of them confused as to what we were referring to.

"What are you guys talking abou- Oh.." Bunny caught on. "Jack has to drink blood." Jake finished.

*****

We all went back to Jamie's to talk further. The others were discussing how it would go down. Me? I was on the verge of having a panic attack.

Last time, I drank blood in a bottle. This time, there isn't a bottle. That means I'm going to have to drink it fresh from someone. I ran my hands through my hair, trying to calm down.

"Jack," I turned around. All eyes were on me, and they were perplexed. "It's time." Jake ordered. I gulped.

Jake and I sat on the couch. "You need to take one pint." He said. I didn't make eye contact. "Hey," he put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him. "Its okay, I trust you." He smiled fondly.

I took a deep breath. "Bandages are ready." Jamie informed. Jake held out his arm. I could hear his pulse. It was calm and steady.

I took it and stared at his veins, practically hearing the blood flowing in them. "Its okay, Jack." He coaxed. I took another deep shaky breath, slowly moving in for the bite.

I bit down, feeling Jakes arms tense for a moment. I gently squeezed his hand to make sure he was okay, "I'm okay." He confirmed.

It tasted amazing, to my horror. I slowly drank, somehow being able to measure how much I was taking in. Just a pint. I reminded myself.

After a moment I pulled away and stood, Jamie and Tooth moving in with the bandages. North handed me a damp cloth to clean myself up with. I nodded as thanks and he returned it.

"You okay?" Jake asked. "Mhm," I nodded. Everything became clearer. My vision, my senses, my sight. My emotions felt heightened too.

"How are you feeling?" Tooth asked. "Like freaking out? Crying a river. Flying." I turned towards them. "Everything is heightened." I finished.

"Think you can take down that werewolf faster?" Jake smirked. "More like 3." I replied. "Then what are we waiting for? Lets find you a dog to play with." Jake smirked at me, and for some reason, I was getting pumped.

And off we went, to stop Pitch before Halloween tomorrow, and to get my powers back.

********************************

Hello my bootiful Snowflakes!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's not very long! I hope to see you in the next one!

Stay frosty!

*Jack Frost*