I will be there

Jack's P. O. V.

Luckily there were plenty of clouds out, so I didn't need to find shade. My skin did start to feel slightly burnt like if I had a sunburn.

The kids gathered in the sleigh, I sat on the back in silence. I felt tears well up in my eyes, but, I wasn't sure why. "Hey.." Jamie sat next to me. "Hey," I replied wiping my eye.

"How are you doing? Like, how are you really?" He asked. No one was paying attention to our convorsation because of the wind and our volume. That and they were chatting amongst themselves.

"In all honesty, I don't really know.." I sighed. "It's like- its super cool that Im a vampire, but at the same time, it's scary.." I paused.

"You have all these dangerous powers and you dink blood. I understand that.." Jamie chuckled dryly. I nodded solemnly.

"I'm trying my hardest to do my best but I don't have my center," I looked into Jamie's eyes. "I don't feel normal. I feel so different.." He just stared back at my gaze.

"Different how..?" He asked hesitantly. "Like, my center, my 'old self' would never want me to hurt anyone.. but without it? I just want to sink my teeth into someone's flesh and drain every ounce of blood from their body." I looked down.

Jamie was silent. "I know its wrong, and part of me really doesn't want to.. but the other part of me loves the idea, and I'm fighting back with every ounce of energy that I have not to hurt anyone." I finished, pulling my hood up over my head.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and glanced up to see Jamie with a soft smile. "You're stronger than you think, Jack." He said. "We'll turn you back, don't you worry. And if you fall I- we will all be there to pick you back up." He reassured me.

I smiled, and barely noticed the tears falling down my face. "Oh-" I hissed in surprise, wiping them away quickly. "Hightened emotions haha.." I laughed it off as did Jamie.

"We stop at pole for safety and to locate that snake!" North shouted over the wind. The children cheered for they were going to the North Pole, Santa's workshop.

********************************

Hello my bootiful Snowflakes!!

Terribly sorry for the very short chapter! I'm not doing very well mentally, so I don't have very many ideas for my chapters right now.

But I do hope you enjoyed this heartfelt interaction between Jack and Jamie! Until next time!

Stay frosty!

*Jack Frost*