A New Awakening

*Jack's P.O.V. *

I was finally feeling the effects of my nausea subside as I rested my head on North's shoulder.

"How you feel, my boy?" North asked in a hushed tone, patting my leg in a comforting manner. "My head is spinning... It feels like my lungs are being stabbed by a million knives, my body hurts, and I feel like I'm on fire." I replied.

My voice came out horse and dry, with a few cracks here and there. North shifted his arm so that he was holding me in a side hug position. He rubbed my arm in an attempt to make me feel somewhat better.

"At least I can manage to stay awake now.." I added. "Very Good!" North cheered. "You gave quite a scare when you did not reapond," North looked down solemnly.

"I'm sorry.. I didnt mean to scare you guys.." I tried to hug North but my strength left me. "No worries, mate." Bunny walked into the room with Jake at his side.

Tooth jumped up, "Is it done??" Jake nodded. "It's done." He replied, sitting beside me. I looked at him, confused. I dont remember much of what the others told me of what Jake was working on, but I gathered that it was to help me.

"This will supress your winter magic and make your vampire abilities dominant. That way, you won't be sick anymore." He told me, looking at me as if to make sure I followed what he was telling me.

Oh no.. A wave of dizziness hit me and I dropped my head back onto North's shoulder. "No more snowballs 'n funtimes?" I asked. That's not what I wanted to say.. "For now," Bunny answered.

I felt a hand on my forehead and looked over to where it came from. It was Tooth. "His fever is getting worse.. he needs the serum soon," Tooth looked at the others worriedly.

Jake handed me the bottle, "If I'm right, it will be painful. You might feel your chest tightening." He gave me an apologetic look.

I chuckled, "More painful that what I'm already going through? Bring it." And with that, I sat up and drank the liquid.

I don't feel any-  An unimaginable pain errupted in my chest. I shouted winter related profanities as North and Sandy held me as still as possible so I wouldn't cause myself harm.

After what felt like hours, but was only a few minutes, of burrying my face in North's shirt, the pain subsided.

I panted, thanking MiM for the end of that torture. The room was silent for a moment. "Mate..?" Bunny asked.

I began to sit up, wiping the tears from my face. "That was a DOOZY" I felt great! I feel like I can run 5 miles! I recieved very concerned faces from the Guardians.

"How do you feel?" Jake asked, curiosity evident in his eyes. "Amazing. I feel like I can run around the world without getting tired!" I hopped up.

Jake took out a notepad and wrote something down. "Are you sure you're okay, Jack?" Tooth asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. Before I could respond with a "Hell yeah! Im as dandy as a snowflake in a blizzard!" Jake cut me off.

"Yes, he'll be fine. This is a 'blood high' the energy and awareness caused by the nutrients in blood. For vampires, its perfectly normal." He continued writing. "But the bloke upchucked all the-" Bunny was cut off this time.

"Even still, most of the nutrients and all that was absorbed into his body before that happened." Jake finished writing.

"That made absolutly no sense, but perfect sense at the same time." I stared at my hands. Jake laughed, as did the others. I heard North stand up so I turned to apologize for worrying him, but he hugged me super tight before I could open my mouth.

"I'm glad you're okay, my son!" He shouted. I smiled brightly and hugged him back. The others (not Bunny because he doesn't like to show much affection) awed.

*********

Hallo my bootiful Snowflakes! Jack is okay, yey!

I don't have too much to say so I'll see you in the next chapter!

Stay frosty!

*Jack Frost*